Save Nico's Singapore Appeal

ok guys its looking good for the postponement, only need a few more, i noticed from the other thread where this started that anthony moufarrege, valerio and dave are fine with the 5th so i'll add them in provisionally to the list, so the list would look like this........

1. David Turnbull
2. Jim Hawley
3. Sean Greenlaw
4. Eliezer Bartik
5. Tim McIver
6. Reik Major
7.Tom Watts (gives me more time to learn this track haha ;) )
8. Bob Laube
9. Nicolas Rouge
10. Andy Paries
11. Valter Östman (Phuuu)
12. Kurt Kjellin
13. Cristian Di Filippo
14. Peter Marshall
15. Anthony Ishak (yes sure we wait for Nico)
16. Vincenzo Cavaliere
17. Christian Ramlow
18. Anthony Moufaregge
19. Valerio Vinassa
20. Dave Russell

need a few more guys to post here and Nico is saved, if anyone is in contact with any of the guys who havent posted could you let them know about this so they can give their input.

thanks

1. David Turnbull
2. Jim Hawley
3. Sean Greenlaw
4. Eliezer Bartik
5. Tim McIver
6. Reik Major
8. Bob Laube
9. Nicolas Rouge
10. Andy Paries
12. Kurt Kjellin
13. Cristian Di Filippo
14. Peter Marshall
16. Vincenzo Cavaliere
17. Christian Ramlow
18. Anthony Moufaregge
19. Valerio Vinassa
20. Dave Russell
21. chirlie williams

ok so now we wait for David to post, the list looks like.....

1. David Turnbull
2. Jim Hawley
3. Sean Greenlaw
4. Eliezer Bartik
5. Tim McIver
6. Reik Major
8. Bob Laube
9. Nicolas Rouge
10. Andy Paries
12. Kurt Kjellin
13. Cristian Di Filippo
14. Peter Marshall
16. Vincenzo Cavaliere
17. Christian Ramlow
18. Anthony Moufaregge
19. Valerio Vinassa
20. Dave Russell
21. chirlie williams
22. Gaetanno Zizzo

if we cant get hold of David to find out if hes fine, we could all turn up to the race tomorrow and if David is fine with the 5th we could treat tomorrow as a full scale practise race with all members there? then at least all members would get a chance to have a practise race on it and we could still do the real race on the 5th (all providing David can make the 5th).

thoughts?

David is in Texas so probably at work right now, he is quite often on the servers practicing late in the evening UK time, there's a good chance if I/we logged on around 11-12 PM (gmt) he would be online

Jim

Very nice indeed. So I presume its official then, we hold off for one week. I presume also we have a practice race tomorrow (or today depending on your geography) using the the race server and thus the weather as forecast. I would be in favour of using the same forecast for the real race next week but letting the random variables work their magic and producing another weather file (assuming Daniel is happy with that). I'm looking forward to the practice race, I hope I don't win, that would hurt!

As the other thread says, the race is officially postponed to the 5th of October. So if there's a practice race tonight, I won't participate, because I need to switch some private responsibilities from the 5th to today. I'm fine with any decision about the weather, no matter if ti will be the same in one week or a bit different or completely new.

I wish you much fun tonight! :)

Cheers for adding me to the list, just to confirm again anyway i'm fine with it, sorry not checked forums recently been tied up with wedding stuff! :tongue:

Wow, is the wedding stuff related to you? Are you married now or are you going to do it soon? Hope you enjoy it besides the stress...

We can have a practise race tonight(2011-09-28) instead of the rescheduled league race.
Password will be posted here before practise session start 21:00 UK time.

Sorry you can't make it Reik

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back