Save Nico's Singapore Appeal

Hey, no problem Valter. You're doing a great job.

For me it's not a big thing to miss practice races, because I like the main event to be the one and only event at this track. This makes things feeling more real and interesting and you need to react more intuitive if things happen (changing weather, etc.).

Hola Amigos!

Finally I managed to get on internet here in the sunny coast of Spain :)

I was a bit worried when I logged on here and saw the appeal, I was afraid that my little holiday would mess up the whole round. For me it is more important that Presto GP hosts a quality race than that I get to race myself. (I feel the responsibility of 24 grown individuals around the world, and I do not take it lightly). However, I am absolutely delighted to see how you guys are able to sort things out without me, and I am touched by your will to make adaptions to include me :)

So a big thank you to all the guys in our league for making this work next week instead!

About the weather, I think the most simple solution is to do tonight's practice race without weather. For some reason my computer at home is downloading my e-mail (no copy on server), I was sure I turned outlook off to avoid this, but I must have made a mistake (I have web-mail, but it is empty as the e-mails are downloaded to my home computer... together with the weather file from Daniel). Therefore, no need for a forecast tonight Daniel.

I also noticed that my pm-storage was full, so anyone who have tried to get a hold of me, either through e-mail or pm, I will not be able to read this until Friday.

Anyhoo, I wish you all a fun fun-race, and I'll be back to normal in 2 days.

Thanks again all!

Nico

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes