Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

Sauber C32 3d model (version 1.0) - Sauber C32 3d model

Here is:
sauber.jpg

I like it, I love it.
You like it, you love it. :cool:;)

Read more about this resource...

Please stop the spamming of the same request about flat nosed cars across many modding threads
Will you do another formula with a flat nose by the 2013 season?

Graham Laing

Retired Staff
Will you do another formula with a flat nose by the 2013 season?
Really ....... stop with the spamming every mod thread with these 'flat nosed' car requests and questions.

People are really getting fed up with it, including me. You don't reply to these warnings in the threads, and you do not reply to PM's from moderators.

You can certainly take this as an official warning to stop spamming the same thing over and over again.

Really ....... stop with the spamming every mod thread with this 'flat nosed' car requests and questions.

People are really getting fed up with it, including me. You don't reply to these warnings in the threads, and you and you do not reply to PM's from moderators.

You can certainly take this as an official warning to stop spamming the same thing over and over again.
what?

I still: there must put the folder in the folder HR2 cars? Or what? Me it does not work.
1. copy the hr2 interiors folder and rename the hr2 files to sa2 then paste it into interiors/sa2
2. cars/hr2 copy hr2.nd2. anim dummies.pssg hr2_AO,highlod,lowlod files copy rename to sa2 then paste them into the cars/sa2 folder

RaceDepartment Store

The hydraulic damper in addition of the pressure sensitive load cell gives you the familiar feeling of a hydraulic brake. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 79,95 Features Can be used on the gas or brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Can be used on the gas pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
  • Featured
In the late 90s, force feedback technology changed the world of sim racing completely. Now we welcome the Direct Drive era, taking force feedback realism to the next level. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.195,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first...
The CSL Universal Hub supports a wide variety of wheel rims, combining many of the advanced features of the ClubSport Universal Hub at a lower price. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 149,95 Features Innovative expanding design allows the hub to adjust to many sizes of wheel rim Lightweight...
Upgrade the appearance and feel of your CSL Pedals with anodised aluminium pedal plates. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 34,95 FEATURES Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit Three pedal plates included made of two parts: Anodised aluminium front...
  • Featured
The best possible Direct Drive wheel base designed for professional racers, racing teams, and race car drivers has an abundant 32 Nm of torque and the maxed-out torque response rate is at your disposal at any time and anywhere. Buy now from trakracer.com for $2,959.00 USD Simucube 2 Ultimate...
  • Featured
First official Simucube Wireless Wheel from Finnish company Granite Devices. Excellent standard GT-wheel to get you started on racing! Comes with Wheelside SQR Buy now from trakracer.com for $832.00 USD Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel, the first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem. It offers...