Resource icon

Skins Sauber C32 3d model 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I see what you've done, clever ;D, most people don't realize you've put a Sauber 2013 livery on the HRT car xD
I already realized it when i saw it's nose.It's basically HRT.I was fooled first, then i just went in game checked how the model of the HRT look and it's exactly the same.Yeah it's not a new model it's just repainted:D

I already realized it when i saw it's nose.It's basically HRT.I was fooled first, then i just went in game checked how the model of the HRT look and it's exactly the same.Yeah it's not a new model it's just repainted:D
I'd have been surprised if he had succeeded just like that, seeing how much erteclas and his folks are working on it...

ye dude I requested this for my 2013 mod hes making all the 2013 cars that have new flat noses for me next hes doing Mercedes

saub-hulk-bahr-2013-2.jpg

adrian pozuelo ruiz
The nose of the car hasn't have that little playtypus part what you have done.It's more like mclaren's nose.See it on this picture
saub-c32-nose.jpg

as u can see it does but not as forward this is the best you will get with out breaking copyright

im releasing with these cars the interiors so there no bugs there either (all credit for car skins will go to Adrian but I will make a specocc for all to as no offence to Adrian cuz I love the work but u use a all pink specocc which makes the cars to shiney so I edited the hrt specocc to take of the shiny)

Guys trying to install it, just wait for the 2013 mod, there is still alot of work needing to be done on this before it is presentable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back