Login or Register an account to download this content
adrian pozuelo ruiz submitted a new resource:

Sauber C32 3d model (version 1.0) - Sauber C32 3d model

Here is:
sauber.jpg

I like it, I love it.
You like it, you love it. :cool:;)

Read more about this resource...

Please stop the spamming of the same request about flat nosed cars across many modding threads
Will you do another formula with a flat nose by the 2013 season?

Will you do another formula with a flat nose by the 2013 season?
Really ....... stop with the spamming every mod thread with these 'flat nosed' car requests and questions.

People are really getting fed up with it, including me. You don't reply to these warnings in the threads, and you do not reply to PM's from moderators.

You can certainly take this as an official warning to stop spamming the same thing over and over again.

Really ....... stop with the spamming every mod thread with this 'flat nosed' car requests and questions.

People are really getting fed up with it, including me. You don't reply to these warnings in the threads, and you and you do not reply to PM's from moderators.

You can certainly take this as an official warning to stop spamming the same thing over and over again.
what?

I still: there must put the folder in the folder HR2 cars? Or what? Me it does not work.
1. copy the hr2 interiors folder and rename the hr2 files to sa2 then paste it into interiors/sa2
2. cars/hr2 copy hr2.nd2. anim dummies.pssg hr2_AO,highlod,lowlod files copy rename to sa2 then paste them into the cars/sa2 folder

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.7%