RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Bert Van Waes

Will people be unbanned?

Because some, like Neil, only raced on this forum ever, and only raced on mini's, he's already planning to sell his G25... It seems none of them got a message with the ban explaining the time etc...

I hope it is allowed to aks this?

when I get it wrong, and someone brings it to my attention (in a reasonable way "I don't agree there Dave, because ....") I try to see their side of things and move on, lifes too short and all that...

Was just about to say mate :D

ONE THAT P*SSED ME OFF MOST THIS - I SEE THIS WAY OF THINKING OVER AND OVER - REMEMBER WE ALL WORE NAPPIES ONCE, WE WERE ALL NOOBS ONCE (I STILL AM), BUT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS YOUNG, OR NEW DOES NOT MEAN THEIR CONTRIBUTION IS ANY LESS VALUABLE, INDEED NEW VIEWS AND OPINIONS CAN STOP ANY FORUM OR ORGANISATION FROM STAGNATING AND FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE. (Ross if you see this, you know where I'm coming from, hope you picked up on my apology)

I completely agree with you mate (And I have done :)) When I was a newcomer here the last thing I wanted was to be shoved to the back and made way for older experienced racers as I had been on other racing forums. But the reason I stuck to RD was because of its friendly attitute towards everybody, not just the alien pro's. Now to see the admins getting a rollicking for doing their job. Sometimes people forget these guys do this for free and for a hobby and for them to be slagged and made fun of because they are doing their job, it awful. Good thing these guys are away.

Now back to Mini Friday :D

hi

hi there friends
please im with all this people every Friday for almost one in half year there are very clean and respectable drivers never saw one jumping the golden rules they are a family to me
please bring back the real fun of Friday minis and my friends back dont think thy deserve to be banned ok if they have done one mistake but and all the nice things they also give to RD

so please lets be all friends and stop this war we have already enough in the real world

just my opinion
sorry my English
your friend Nuno:clover:

• Bert Van Waes

James, if you look closely above, you can see 4 people asking smth, i think we need to be answered? I hope we get answered...

• Bert Van Waes

Ross, check yr post 8 mins ago, guy! I just lost 4 friends inhere, may i? I'm not attacking nobody, i'm not going to get out of my pipe ever again so don't try to get me there, just an answer from above.

Just pm it to us, you can all read our questions here above.

Well here goes.

Firstly thx to Richard for coming to the rescue with the server :soldier: well done to that man. Next, thx to Yves and RD for a great event.

Now down to the racing:
Race 1, qualied 5th and made a blinding start, on the inside for T1 and exited 2nd. then had a fast charging Nick H and I made a mistake to let him through and then proceeded to chase the now 2nd place man. tried very hard and was making some ground when another small mistake, very easy at laguna, put somemore distance between us. Now in the later stages of the race I thought best to drive to the cars abillity, as tyres worn and hot, and bring it home in 3rd.

Race 2, starting in 6th and made another grt start but couldn't make any pass due to gap being closed by those in front. then into T1 thought better of it and had to let another few cars go by as not to make any contact. I now found myself in 9th, put my head down and started to make progress. Had some really nice battles with those in front, very clean racers I must say, and eventually got up to 3rd. Started to put some distance between me and 4th place man and a few laps later found I had inherited 2nd. this is where I finished.

Guys, I had a really gr8 time racing with u and it was a shame to lose some of the guys due to the server problem. nonetheless both races were brilliant and I can't wait to do it again with ya, racing that is.

See u all next time and keep up the gr8 racing. :bang::bang::bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back