RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ross and James all you ever seem to do is stir up, my personal opinion is you both have nothing to do with mini Friday( Ross for 2-3 races) so why get involved now?

I don't want to be banned but you 2 seem intent on stirring things up?

If people think my posts are trying to stir things up there must be something wrong with them. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry about that but I'd rather post something straight and truthful than sugar coat and and lie about everything.

I've never been a part of Mini Friday but I'm still allowed to have an opinion on a global forum matter, hence why I'm posting in here. Mini Friday is still an RD event, therefore its run and owned by RD, not Buxton or the people who usually race in here. This means that we are all allowed to comment on things, even if we haven't been a part of something in the past. I read through everything before Andrew and the others got banned so I have a good idea what I'm talking about.

Ross has made some very good points and has shown in many cases how people should act on RD. I try to do the same and I will not just ignore something when I have an opinion on it. You're all allowed to express your opinion on here, providing you stick to the rules. I'm not breaching the rules in any way (other than taking this offtopic which I apologise for) so I will continue to express my opinion on matters on RD.

I don't intentionally stir things up, far from it actually. If people choose to get offended by my posts either add me to your ignore list, don't read them or don't take them at face value.

My post earlier in this thread did nothing to provoke anyone, if you choose to be offended by it its your problem and your problem only. I fully support people saying things straight as long as they aren't overly abusive or break the rules. You seem to be mistaking my stern tone in earlier posts for aggressiveness and provoking others. I'm not trying to do that and I never will.

If people think my posts are trying to stir things up there must be something wrong with them. If you can't handle the truth I'm sorry about that but I'd rather post something straight and truthful than sugar coat and and lie about everything.

I've never been a part of Mini Friday but I'm still allowed to have an opinion on a global forum matter, hence why I'm posting in here. Mini Friday is still an RD event, therefore its run and owned by RD, not Buxton or the people who usually race in here. This means that we are all allowed to comment on things, even if we haven't been a part of something in the past. I read through everything before Andrew and the others got banned so I have a good idea what I'm talking about.

Ross has made some very good points and has shown in many cases how people should act on RD. I try to do the same and I will not just ignore something when I have an opinion on it. You're all allowed to express your opinion on here, providing you stick to the rules. I'm not breaching the rules in any way (other than taking this offtopic which I apologise for) so I will continue to express my opinion on matters on RD.

I don't intentionally stir things up, far from it actually. If people choose to get offended by my posts either add me to your ignore list, don't read them or don't take them at face value.

My post earlier in this thread did nothing to provoke anyone, if you choose to be offended by it its your problem and your problem only. I fully support people saying things straight as long as they aren't overly abusive or break the rules. You seem to be mistaking my stern tone in earlier posts for aggressiveness and provoking others. I'm not trying to do that and I never will.

Ok Jamie......whatever........

I've tried to stay rational and if you look at all my posts over the last week you will see that. But it seems you and Ross seem intent on stiring up things after things have cooled down to get a reaction........

I even stayed away from the mini thread this week and don't agree with what the mini guys have said but you 2 seem intent on baiting them to get a reaction?? Why???

I've tried to stay rational and if you look at all my posts over the last week you will see that. But it seems you and Ross seem intent on stiring up things after things have cooled down to get a reaction........

I even stayed away from the mini thread this week and don't agree with what the mini guys have said but you 2 seem intent on baiting them to get a reaction?? Why???

Last thing I'm trying to do here, what I want is to stop others trying to stir things up by calling a few of us out because you disagree with our posts.

I usually stay away from the mini threads and I'll happily let you enjoy Mini Friday when you realise you cannot call people out for things they just aren't doing. Ross certainly isn't trolling and nor am I, I have no intent to do so and the reason I have to keep posting is to defend myself from accusations. I don't usually have any sort of involvement in Mini Friday but that doesn't mean you aren't allowed an opinion on a topic relating to the whole of RD. It also doesn't mean you can all hide in here and make accusations.

Dan, I don't have a problem with you, nor with Mini Friday and I certainly don't want to start an argument, nor take this any further. All I ask is will people accept that I'm not trolling/trying to stir things up and I'm certainly not trying to ruin Mini Friday for everyone. Accept that and stop making accusations and we wont have a problem.

Apologies if these posts have messed up Mini Friday for anyone, but I had to defend myself against these accusations.

Lets move on and forget this and leave everyone else in peace.

• Bert Van Waes

I don't know Dan, have no clue mate. :(

But...OK!

Let's start with mini friday then guys,.....PLEASE!!!
I'll give it a kick off for a fresh thread:

LOL

In fact in my part of the country North West, we have kind of same cultural background than Ireland or Breizh (France), and we don't have bullfighting and is not part of our traditions.

But hey, If you only know Spain from a 60's postcard is not my fault :)

Just a cultural remark, not continuig the discussion as you see :)

Lol, not appropriate but!

leprecon.jpg

I'm sure mark will have a little giggle :D

Xose had good fun in the league with you so please don't take this the wrong way :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes