rF2 Saturday August 15th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Orchard Lake GP

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q was good. Beginning of the race was good. We drive away from others drivers with Rauno. Race ended to my with no fuel :( I made spinn, then my attention was on other drivers and didn`t saw that fuel is ending :(

Very sorry for the no show:(.

We've just got back from the Airshow in Eastbourne. We thought we'd be back by 7:30-8, but it took nearly 2 hours to get out of the bloody town:struggle:.

I'm really peeved as I wanted to take the kids, but Friday and Saturday are the only days I can race and now I've got to wait until next Friday to race again:sidefrown:.

Working nights sucks:bad:.

Man that was fun until lap 40 i think when i collected an Aston Martin standing in the middle of the road which gave me a lot of damage i Tried to carry on but was down 15 kph on top end and handling was stuffed so i decided to make an emergency pitstop.Whilst entering pit i was setting my pit stop control panel and went onto the concrete slap on the right side of the pits.Asked for someone to push me off which Ruano and Rhys did but to no avail my car wouldnt budge.Am a little sad cause i was leading the P2 class by quiet a margin and would probably have won.Thanks guys this is a real love of a mod

Rob McColl

Qualifying: 6th.

Race: started well, and tried to settle into a groove for the first half. It started going downhill when I accidentally hit Luis, not anticipating where he'd pull over to let me by. Sorry Luis... :(
As night fell, I tried getting back into a rhythm, but after a while I completely phased out and went headlong into the barrier at the end of the front straight. I tried getting round to the pits, and eventually did. When I saw Robert wedged on the concrete I figured I had nothing to lose, so I had a go at pushing him back on to the track. Needless to say, I failed. :smirk:
The latter half of the race was spent trying to keep the car on the road and avoid any more smashes. Eventually I managed to bring it home where I started, in 6th. Pity I couldn't have done better really, because before my big crash I was running 2nd overall and was looking good for a podium position in my first rFactor online race. Ah well, there'll be more - especially if I end up competing in the RDLMS league... :D

Rhys

real good race started 8th had a couple spins,of my own doing of course had ap1 or p2 behind me not sure who it was and the car boke loose on me and had to flash brakes think it caused him to brak unexpectedly and he spun(very sorry to whom ever that was) ended the day 4th overall and second in class.good race to every one and thanks to RD.

Nice day finish,because my PC not freeze,is good

On the race nice battle & enjoy :)

Hey,
I have questions?
About PIt stop,
Have rules to pit stop? ( My mean is must 3 pit stop ?)

After my briefly decision to race this evening and no knowlegde of this track P5 in qualy was ok for me.

Race again was a bunch of crashes but I finished P5 overall and P3 in class so I have to declare this as success :D

Had lots of fun, especially seeing Rhys flipping in front of me (watch here) - ahh, that happens not only to me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back