F1 2010 Sao Paulo - Brazil (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello. Somebody can explain to me what the winning shift brake balance forward? I can not use such a balance. In turn the machine rides like an iron, shifting the balance just before. 48/52 best for me. 50/50 is already worse. 52/48 - Mission: Impossible, a huge waste of time for me.
Automatic, without the help, G 27.

I used AstroMech's set up and got pole. I i also found out during the race that when i di an in car tweak on the front wing down 2 positions i was going faster than i was on that setup and with option tyres. And i was on Prime as well!!

I love Interlagos! Pretty close to home to me. I could actually do some laps with my ordinary street car there once and have been attending to F1 races there since the first one, exhibition race in 1972! (I was 8!) Senna's first home win in 1991 with only 2 or 3 gears left was one of the greatest F1 moments, imho. Man, how I miss that guy! Anyway, welcome to Brazil and I wish I can get there in the game fast, although Battle.net and Starcraft II make it really hard! Gotta get my 1000th win and I'm only 733 short now! =)

Im suspect to say,because,im brazilian too,i went there many times on drag races,i live on an near city (vinhedo),and i miss senna too,even schumacher said "for me the best pilot!"
Knowing the circuit,i have to do well,even if it takes 2 years only on this track!

see ya!

Car
McLaren
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 48% - R 52%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 60% - R 40%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 9
Gearbox
Gear 1: 150 kph
Gear 2: 184 kph
Gear 3: 218 kph
Gear 4: 252 kph
Gear 5: 288 kph
Gear 6: 326 kph
Gear 7: 365 kph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.10
Toe rear: 0.35​

isso sim é uma configuração, obrigado
Bram Hengeveld

Used Barms setup. Season 1, opponent on legend, Lotus, no aids expect full line and automatic gearbox .
Q3 1.11.455 , 6th
Race, best lap 1.12.8xx, 3rd position .
Worked for me, I was slower before.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back