Tracks Sandevoerde - F3 Classic Tracks.

I've been driving Sandevoerde... quite a bit. Some might say I have an unhealthy obsession with the track. :p

The AI is, of course, a LOT better now. In some cars they're still pretty slow, but this has nothing to do with the track or the new AI line, it's simply a weakness in Assetto Corsa. I wish there was a 110% setting.

I've sampled some different cars in this video. You can skip to a lap in each by clicking the links in the description. The RSS Formula 79 is the only one that the AI can't cope with - they just can't figure out to brake early enough for T1. After an 8-lap race, 80% of the AI had crashed out. :o

Once again a big thank you to Sergio!

I've been driving Sandevoerde... quite a bit. Some might say I have an unhealthy obsession with the track. :p

The AI is, of course, a LOT better now. In some cars they're still pretty slow, but this has nothing to do with the track or the new AI line, it's simply a weakness in Assetto Corsa. I wish there was a 110% setting.

I've sampled some different cars in this video. You can skip to a lap in each by clicking the links in the description. The RSS Formula 79 is the only one that the AI can't cope with - they just can't figure out to brake early enough for T1. After an 8-lap race, 80% of the AI had crashed out. :o

Once again a big thank you to Sergio!
great to know you have great time around here :) time to share video :)

Hello Sir..I was hoping to try this magnificent circuit but not even the free test layout is here. It looks like the content I played for years on rFactor but the chatter above makes it sound like a whole different track. Might you able to help me find this gem?

Hello Sir..I was hoping to try this magnificent circuit but not even the free test layout is here. It looks like the content I played for years on rFactor but the chatter above makes it sound like a whole different track. Might you able to help me find this gem?

The track and many other can be found at :-

F3 Classic Tracks
by Sergio Loro

@Mark DENNY thanks for that kind of words, and yes!! even i desapeared for a while, i am working on vintage tracks all the time :)
I removed the "Test version", because it causes some problem with league events and even with people that buyed track after test it. Change my plan and thast why i released some classic ones as free, as Hockenheim, Norisring and upcoming Watkins Glen...

Last edited:
Hello to all!
Finally Sandevoerde is avaliable to everyone.
i am going to use this thread to keep to all of you informed about this track.
It has been many months of development and still some stuff to do, but now track is ready to use and enjoy meanwhile i made final touchs and fixs.
There is a TEST version you can try, it will give to you a idea about how track feel and looks, even there is only vegetation around it.
You can download TEST version HERE (Version 25/09/17)
You can get FULL track at F3 Classic Tracks
Here is some screenshots!!
Enjoy it.

Sergio Loro
When I try to go to the full track version... All I get is a page with 3 adds on it for dental stuff. With my add blocker on, it couldn't get to the site at all. What am I getting wrong?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back