Saleen Debut GT4 Concept

I've got you

Saleen1.jpg
Wow now this is awesome really..

Le dimensioni di una Porsche Cayman anche il passo sembrano simili, sarà interessante vedere le prestazioni in pista di questa bellissima Saleen GT4. Bene, questa riduzione dei costi della classe GT4 e in futuro GT5 ... Voglio vedere!

• Deleted member 217114

This car needs the Colin McRae Scooby livery, hehe.

Didn't they go bankrupt some months ago tho?

Bankrupt does not necessarily mean going out of business. There's several forms of bankruptcy only one of which means you're closing up shop for good.The several other forms of bankruptcy means you're declaring certain tax shelters so you can restructure & pay off creditors/shareholders/investors/owners/etc. & given tax breaks in the hopes you can save the business & then defer your taxes until a time when you can pay them.

There's one form of bankruptcy in the US ("Chapter 11") that is used periodically by some businesses to shutter departments & sell off assets to acquire cash or new investment to steady the business before emerging from bankruptcy again.

So, yes, Saleen very well could have declared bankruptcy but if they were declaring restructuring bankruptcy all it meant was they sold off assets & found new investors.

I love how the rear already looks like it produces a bit downforce without the wing being there. Looks like this car will have quite the grip assuming its balanced right.

Why do I keep seeing posts about this car in ACC which is GT3? You'd want to just drive this car on its own with no other GT4 cars (not that they've ever mentioned adding GT4)? Hopefully it gets added to Raceroom someday after it actually races.

I love how the rear already looks like it produces a bit downforce without the wing being there. Looks like this car will have quite the grip assuming its balanced right.

Why do I keep seeing posts about this car in ACC which is GT3? You'd want to just drive this car on its own with no other GT4 cars (not that they've ever mentioned adding GT4)? Hopefully it gets added to Raceroom someday after it actually races.

To be fair, ACC is basically the SRO sanctioned sim, therefore, we imagine, or maybe hope, to see all the Blancpain classes making their way into it. Apart from the open wheel class, I think the whole GT4 grid and even the Saleen cup cars would be a great addition to a more complex and even complete carreer mode.
Remember that we are getting an International GT Challenge DLC, so maybe an SRO America DLC will come in the future. The SRO America GT4 grid is very good and diverse, and I would LOVE it.

Looks too European (Porsche Cayman, Lotus Evora, some small Italian sports car) in my opinion. When it comes to American GT4 cars I prefer the classical approach of the Mustang/Camaro or the Panoz Avezzano.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%