I do need this issue sorted out by tomorrow so I want to know something. Is this something that should be fixable or does my evidence suggest it's a game bug that needs to be fixed? And if it's the latter, what is the best way to edit the AIW and reduce the chances of any AI car hitting the safety car as much as possible (including in the pitstops). Another thing is whatever I do, CHAMP Safety Car Collidable keeps reverting to TRUE, does that have something to do with it?
You can simple leave out the safety car. It requires to make a Vmod.
When you make a Vmod. click on customize.
- copy the default.rfm to desktop
- rename the file !!! example: NOSafetycar.rfm
- change the line ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 1 into ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 0
- save the file (don't use "save-as")
- copy the new file back
- select it, and continue making the Vmod.