Safety car is collidable no matter what I put in the JSON

I'm having an issue. I'm trying to make it so it isn't possible to hit the safety car in the JSON file, however even if I specify MULTI Safety Car Collidable=False, cars can still hit the safety car. Does anyone know a fix to this issue?

I do need this issue sorted out by tomorrow so I want to know something. Is this something that should be fixable or does my evidence suggest it's a game bug that needs to be fixed? And if it's the latter, what is the best way to edit the AIW and reduce the chances of any AI car hitting the safety car as much as possible (including in the pitstops). Another thing is whatever I do, CHAMP Safety Car Collidable keeps reverting to TRUE, does that have something to do with it?

Last edited:
I do need this issue sorted out by tomorrow so I want to know something. Is this something that should be fixable or does my evidence suggest it's a game bug that needs to be fixed? And if it's the latter, what is the best way to edit the AIW and reduce the chances of any AI car hitting the safety car as much as possible (including in the pitstops). Another thing is whatever I do, CHAMP Safety Car Collidable keeps reverting to TRUE, does that have something to do with it?

You can simple leave out the safety car. It requires to make a Vmod.

When you make a Vmod. click on customize.
- copy the default.rfm to desktop
- rename the file !!! example: NOSafetycar.rfm
- change the line ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 1 into ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 0
- save the file (don't use "save-as")
- copy the new file back
- select it, and continue making the Vmod.

Have fun.

The trouble is the racing won't be as exciting without a safety car. And if it wasn't for this it would be 100% fine.

You can simple leave out the safety car. It requires to make a Vmod.

When you make a Vmod. click on customize.
- copy the default.rfm to desktop
- rename the file !!! example: NOSafetycar.rfm
- change the line ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 1 into ==> SafetyCarAvailable = 0
- save the file (don't use "save-as")
- copy the new file back
- select it, and continue making the Vmod.

Have fun.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years