SAAB 99 Turbo skins + lighting fix

Skins SAAB 99 Turbo skins + lighting fix 0.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
DrLimerep submitted a new resource:

SAAB 99 Turbo skins + lighting fix - Authentic liveries and fixed instrument lighting for the Saab 99 Turbo by WKmod et al.

Here are all official paint options for the Saab 99 Turbo, now that the old WKmod conversion has been updated. Includes interior options and two variants of Turbo stickers. And as a bonus, I have corrected the instrument lighting with a proper green hue and red dials as well as added a 70s style SAAB logo for those who care about that stuff.

The 99 Turbo and Turbo S were offered in six colors: Black, Silver, Cardinal Red, Acacia Green, Anthracite Grey, and Aquamarine Blue, with interior...

Read more about this resource...

DrLimerep submitted a new resource:

SAAB 99 Turbo skins + lighting fix - Authentic liveries and fixed instrument lighting for the Saab 99 Turbo by WKmod et al.

Read more about this resource...
Hello DrLimerep.

First I want to thank you for the mod and say that I understand if you want nothing to do with this mod anymore.
But I have a question. I seem to be unable to get the correct green light from the instruments. In the instructions you said; "But that note your data folder has to be unpacked in order for the instrument lights to update", I must have misunderstood this instruction.

Can you please explain exactly what you mean by this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back