S397 IMSA 2020 GTD pack

Skins S397 IMSA 2020 GTD pack 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brototype submitted a new resource:

S397 IMSA 2020 GTD pack - IMSA 2020 GTD skin pack for multiple Studio 397 GT3 cars from both DLCs

This is a skin pack for the Aston Martin Vantage GT3, Audi R8 LMS GT3 2019, Porsche 911 GT3-R, Mercedes AMG GT3 and the BMW M6 GT3 from Studio 397.
You can get those cars by buying both GT3 DLCs.
The pack is made of virtual drivers so you'll not see the correct icons in the UI, otherwise it's working just like the other packs.
I just don't want to spend more time in creating UI icons by hand, once there will be a tool by S397 I'll add icons to the pack.

Credits:
The Turner M6 is...

Read more about this resource...

Some success! All the cars except the Astons are working (Audi skin looks awesome :)) after I deleted them and repeated the installation process (I also opted out of the beta, I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it). I'll keep trying with the Astons and will report back if I have any success - thank you again!

Glad to hear, nevertheless I'll release an update including a rfcmp installation within the next few minutes. :)

Nice one - it's a bit of a mystery why the Astons don't work when everything else is OK, but I've probably screwed up something while investigating :) . Thank you for the rfcmp and I hope I haven't messed up your afternoon!

I'm not sure why, but after installing 2020, a few skins from IMSA 2019 vanished...such as the original #88 Audi and the #540 Porsche. Is anyone familiar with why this might be? Thank you.

Tried that and the was still laping the same times or even faster at times. I did find that in the old UI in the AI Parameters you could adjust there strength to slow them down. But I don't think this feature is in the new UI.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.8%