rF2 S397 GT3 W/New Setup&BoP @ Adelaide - Fri 03 Mar 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please mate i will be there for Qualifying

sign me up please

Of course! :)
Missing @Steve Le Gallez though! He should kick @Matt Le Gallez in to another GT3 race as well!

Oh, and regarding another GT3 race, the cars have been BoP'd and default setup have been fixed so it's based on the new tyres etc. and not the old cars, so it's a lot easier and beginner friendly again!

So what about giving it another shot @dbx71 @Colin Peach @groy1980 @Ruben Cerlem @Cosimo @Magnus Dahlgren @Stammeleer @PurgerUK @Paul_V @David Steinacher @wayphaxx

We're also missing @Michael Rudolf I see! And @xoSx.Racing & @Maciej Strzeboński ! I know that @rockracer are having some weeks on holiday (the lucky guy!).

Oh, and @Rich Green now the "race against content you don't own" actually works :) So now you can get away with only buying one car. However, with all the cars being "re-BoP'd" I have no amazing answer to give. Though, the Ferrari looks like a good choice!

And while we're unlikely to hit 30 entries like we almost did 2 weeks ago, it shouldn't be too hard to reach 20? @Xalfy @Michel vL @SimApprentice21 @Dean Maković @Peter Stokman @Andyt68 @nevermike @Oliver Bunz @Reiche @Marcin Morel @Riky_Sim @Leck3000 @Chark @Andu1983 @VictorIS @Thomas Hoelzl @CaptainLykaios

YOLO indeed! It's a city track, you won't go much off track anyway:O_o::ninja:
Yes, I've been doing some practice laps this morning. I think I've bounced off of every wall out there so far :O_o: Does make it easier to stay on track for sure!

It is a nice track, must say... Looking forward to the race.

And as always, thanks to everyone here for being so welcoming and supportive to us rookies!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.0%