rF2 S397 GT3 @ Kyalami - Fri 13 Nov 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is NOT available at the moment, so any missing component files must be downloaded with the "subscribe" button on Steam!
NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Also. In-game race start time will be 03:30 AM, 3x time progression. Somewhere between last quarter and third of the race will be after the sun have come up in the morning.

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is NOT available at the moment, so any missing component files must be downloaded with the "subscribe" button on Steam!
NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Also. In-game race start time will be 03:30 AM, 3x time progression. Somewhere between last quarter and third of the race will be after the sun have come up in the morning.

Hi, I am new to rf2 and have never joined a MP race yet. I wanted to try the practice server in case I am able to join sunday's race (doesn't look like it though). I have the correct kyalami 2016 package installed, and I own a few of the GT3 cars on the event list. However, when I try to join the RD server, it tells me package not available and I am unable to join. Any ideas as to why this happened?

Cheers

Hi, I am new to rf2 and have never joined a MP race yet. I wanted to try the practice server in case I am able to join sunday's race (doesn't look like it though). I have the correct kyalami 2016 package installed, and I own a few of the GT3 cars on the event list. However, when I try to join the RD server, it tells me package not available and I am unable to join. Any ideas as to why this happened?

Cheers
You have to all GT3 cars. Sorry mate it is not like raceroom or iracing.

its been a while, but i'll give it a shot!
Sign me in please :)
In please.

In my effort to turn on notifications (turn off, then on) I seem to have turned it off :geek: :redface:

Sorry for late answer (again), but you are all in!

Cheers

As Antonio says, rF2 sadly doesn't work like R3E or iRacing. You need to own all the cars to be able to join.

In my effort to turn on notifications (turn off, then on) I seem to have turned it off :geek: :redface:

Sorry for late answer (again), but you are all in!

As Antonio says, rF2 sadly doesn't work like R3E or iRacing. You need to own all the cars to be able to join.
So I do have the GT3 pack, however, the only one I don't have is the new Ferrari Evo. As long as I purchase it then it will work?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.