rF2 S397 GT3 @ Buenos Aires #8 - Fri 04 Feb 2022 *Buenos Aires Trophy Rd 1/5*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sign me up please Ole, looks like a good combo!

That's a pleasant surprise! :) Hadn't expected you (or any other SpeedyMites) until Sebring!

I chatted a bit with someone who apparently is racing against you guys somewhere else. Who expressed some interest in beating you during the "warm-up" races. Hopefully I'll manage to convince him (and some of his teammates possibly).
That could be a bit interesting! :)

I see that over the last couple of races we've had 6-7 completely new drivers arriving. Brilliant and somewhat humbling.
For all new guys. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is no question that are too dumb or "beginner-like" :) We are all here to have fun, and hopefully help each other to have extremely good fun in simracing :)

I see that over the last couple of races we've had 6-7 completely new drivers arriving. Brilliant and somewhat humbling.
For all new guys. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there is no question that are too dumb or "beginner-like" :) We are all here to have fun, and hopefully help each other to have extremely good fun in simracing :)
Thanks a lot. What a great community here. I am one of those new drivers, still finding my way around. :)

That's a pleasant surprise! :) Hadn't expected you (or any other SpeedyMites) until Sebring!

I chatted a bit with someone who apparently is racing against you guys somewhere else. Who expressed some interest in beating you during the "warm-up" races. Hopefully I'll manage to convince him (and some of his teammates possibly).
That could be a bit interesting! :)
Yeah I caught some of that conversation, didn't know we had targets on us :roflmao:

But hey if it attracts more drivers then great :) the more the merrier really.

I'll try and keep making a few more non warm up events, it's really kind of you to keep putting those on so it's only right I should show up at some others too.

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

Yeah I caught some of that conversation, didn't know we had targets on us :roflmao:

But hey if it attracts more drivers then great :) the more the merrier really.

I'll try and keep making a few more non warm up events, it's really kind of you to keep putting those on so it's only right I should show up at some others too.

Thanks again mate :thumbsup:

Me neither, but as you say. If it gives an even bigger field (those races tends to have some more entries as it is), then it's just awesome! :)

That is always nice, but don't feel like you have to. It honestly does give me a week where I don't have to think too much about what to race :p

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back