rF2 S397 Endurance @ Spa - Fri 07 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
GTE-AM please :p GTE-AM_bandeau.jpg

Yes , LMP2 ,please :)

Yuup!

The usual please :D

Uhm, spring rolls for starter, teriyaki chicken for main, banana split for dessert, and a beer?

Oh, GTE you mean! :whistling:

GT-AM it is! :whistling:

I'm sure you would have picked Spa !!! and I am glad you did !!!

SIGN ME UP !!!!! LMPs !!!

I miss not being at the track.....:( damm you chinese bat !!!

^^, been holding off on it a little while as I knew it would be used this week, LMP2 it is :)
Bat?

Always fun to find out what content you already and and which you don't...
New UI kills any overview for the content so manually looking up the content in the workshop it is I guess?

Not that much of an issue though, since I'll probably only have to buy the Endurance Bundle 2 and if I still can't connect to the Server, I probably only own the GT3 Ferrari :cautious:

EDIT:
1620141237433.png

This is new :D

Last edited:
Not that much of an issue though, since I'll probably only have to buy the Endurance Bundle 2 and if I still can't connect to the Server, I probably only own the GT3 Ferrari :cautious:

EDIT:
View attachment 471664

This is new :D

That is new O.O

Also, if you own the GT3 Ferrari or not doesn't matter as it is GTE here :p

But, as you signed up for this back in December 2020, and the Ferrari was there, I guess you should own that. Pinky trying to use logic!:x3:

That is new O.O

Also, if you own the GT3 Ferrari or not doesn't matter as it is GTE here :p

But, as you signed up for this back in December 2020, and the Ferrari was there, I guess you should own that. Pinky trying to use logic!:x3:
Hehe yeah that's why I said "if I still can't connect after buying the endurance bundle 2, it's probably because I only own the gt3 and not the gte Ferrari" :p

But yep, I own the gte Ferrari :D
And the endurance bundle 2 too now!

Hehe yeah that's why I said "if I still can't connect after buying the endurance bundle 2, it's probably because I only own the gt3 and not the gte Ferrari" :p

But yep, I own the gte Ferrari :D
And the endurance bundle 2 too now!

Can't connect either. All 10 required items bought, installed, etc.Unbenannt.JPG

Any of the pros here can give me a setup hint for the Porsche? The car is stable for a few laps, after that I keep loosing the rear on entry of fast corners. Tried a lot of stuff but nothing seems to fix it. Any advice is hightly appreciated :)

Can't connect either. All 10 required items bought, installed, etc.View attachment 471778
Oh that's weird.. I did already connect after buying the pack to check if I'd be ready to join!

Maybe you're suffering from the "your content is updated but it's not really updated because you have an older version that's not the older version of the server".
I remember this bug happening to some people basically every week when I raced the GT3 races 1-2 years ago.

I'm sure some of the rF2 regulars can help you how to check that! It's something about the content history not being the same, probably because either the server or yourself have skipped some content versions.

Any of the pros here can give me a setup hint for the Porsche? The car is stable for a few laps, after that I keep loosing the rear on entry of fast corners. Tried a lot of stuff but nothing seems to fix it. Any advice is hightly appreciated :)
The Porsche in general is a difficult car. Emptying fuel tank in a different location than for other cars and the engine in the rear is changing the balance constantly.
You probably suffer from the fuel tank becoming lighter and the rear tyres degrading.

When losing the rear at the entry, the rear is becoming too "wiggly". Can either mean a too stiff and loose rear or a too squishy front.

So stiffer front (and front bump slow dampers), higher diff settings, brake bias towards the front, more rear wing, more toe in at the rear might help.
And don't downshift too early or you'll lock the rear while braking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back