rF2 S397 Endurance @ Spa - Fri 07 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oh that's weird.. I did already connect after buying the pack to check if I'd be ready to join!

Maybe you're suffering from the "your content is updated but it's not really updated because you have an older version that's not the older version of the server".
I remember this bug happening to some people basically every week when I raced the GT3 races 1-2 years ago.

I'm sure some of the rF2 regulars can help you how to check that! It's something about the content history not being the same, probably because either the server or yourself have skipped some content versions.
@Reiche try unsubscribing and resubscribing the content in Steam. It happened to me a few times recently that for some reason Steam wouldn't update workshop content automatically. I found it's a bit "hidden", you have to go to your Steam profile, inventory, rFactor2, then click on the content and "show workshop item"

I think for Suzuka someone uploaded a rfmp file. Is it possible to do that again? (Or maybe just share it with me via private message first?)

I un-subbed all items, the game re-downloaded and I still get the very same error.

Man, having one day with not much time spent online, and it all kicks off here :p Let's start with sign ups first :p

Sign me up in GTE please :thumbsup:

Yuup!

Please i would like join with a prototipe. thanks

Yessir!

I've missed these races, sign me up in GTE please!

Will do! :)

Could I have a spot in GT3 please?

It will be GTE, not 3, but yes :)

I'm in, GTE please :)

First proper race since a long time :)

Yessir!

GTE for me please :)

Also: I tested the tatuus f3 at the updated lime rock park, and i must say it works incredibly well. I think you know where I'm heading with this ;)

Yuuuup!

Yes I know :p I guess we started the Short Track Sundays with Tatuus, so might as well end it with the same :)

Is the endurance pit really necessary ?

Nope. That's me just clicking the wrong checkbox when setting up the server. Will fix this.

I think for Suzuka someone uploaded a rfmp file. Is it possible to do that again? (Or maybe just share it with me via private message first?)

I un-subbed all items, the game re-downloaded and I still get the very same error.

Will do that tomorrow :)

Does anyone know what happened to the Oreca? Default setup, no AI, I spin halfway eau rouge every time.
Am I wrong or is this used to be easy flat?

if I try with the Cadillac DPI it’s easy flat without lifting. Did I forget how to drive?

Does anyone know what happened to the Oreca? Default setup, no AI, I spin halfway eau rouge every time.

if I try with the Cadillac DPI it’s easy flat without lifting. Did I forget how to drive?

Nothing happened? I remember when we did the race here with the same cars when the track was released. I had to raise the car a bit in the rear, and soften the rear suspension a lot to not do a Jacques Villeneuve/Ricardo Zonta up the hill.

The Oreca bottoms out on the default setup. You'll need to modify it with packers and springs to stop it doing that.

The DPi is easier to drive overall I think. I am very confident driving it. Way more than the Oreca or Ligier. I have tried running with the Oreca and it was a mazespin fest almost every corner :D

Nope. That's me just clicking the wrong checkbox when setting up the server. Will fix this.
giphy.gif

Any of you speedymite guys have a P2 setup you want to share? I know you're probably unwilling to share your prime setup, just something basewise to build from, from a low downforce point of view. If you dont want it shared, feel free to PM me :)
Its my time to learn things; the Oreca feels great under brakes and throttle, but not so much in the corners and the dpi is reverse that.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%