rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 04 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry for rage quitting but these penalties are a freaking joke. I lose already loose like half a second going a bit wide, I slow down but still get a cut warning? S397 seriously needs to work on this. And the aero. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nice race and driving including lapping from lmp2 from all, thanks for that.

the Corvette is a strange beast for me at the meoment.
fellt good over some laps, but got some strange moments in fast corners and under braking. Maybe some setup work to be done. But driving with reat wing 13 from 16 i guess at spa and having a lose rear is a bit uncommon. in the past the car felt better...

Thanks for the race, guys. I hope that I didn't cause any problems on the track to anybody.
Thanks guys! My first race online) Apologize if I interfered with someone.

None of you caused any problems at all! :)

In fact, it didn't seem like anyone caused any problems today. Clean and fun racing!

Holy banana-split the fighting was close and intense though. When I was trailing @rockracer during the first 25 min, having @Herlev not far behind me, @Roy Magnes still lingering behind there again like a creepy stalker and @Colin Peach trying his best to keep the murderous foursome on a safe distance behind him. That was close enough, and then, suddenly we caught some GTE's. Not one, not two, not three but four damn GTE's in an even closer fight than us in P2. It was in-sane!

Also @Magnus Dahlgren loved that last lap pass, felt like a cheap Chinese copy of the Häkkinen, Schumacher 2000 move! I'm just happy that the GTE-dude, whoever that was didn't get scared and just kept his line! :D

Lastly, @Luca Ciarfella - formation finish for two surprised podium-finishers! ;D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea