rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Spa-Francorchamps - Fri 04 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Which one , if i may ask ?
After watching lots of youtube comparisons and tests I finally went for a Fanatec DD1 which seemed to fit my needs best, mainly due to limited space and all (need to move my rig to the desk and away everytime I use it). Now just waiting for my Rosso Sim Racing 488 rim to arrive and I'll be in sim heaven :D

Last edited:
When can we expect the server to be available?
Thanks for all the work to make these races happen.

After I've been in the shower tonight. Usually I do this like Daiman, and put it up Monday at latest, but I've been invited to an iRacing race on Thursday(and had iR paid for me), so that have had a tiny bit extra focus this week. But within an hour :)

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Absolutely not sure that I'll be at home early enough but as long as there are enough spots, I'd take an lmp2 please!

Arghs.. I want to race with you guys so badly :inlove:

Hey, I guess this is for Fri 4 Dec and not for .

Sign me up please with LMP2

Oups! That's what happens when I use a template! Nice spot!
Of course I could just claim it is to check if people actually read :whistling: But I don't like to lie! :)

And of course you are in !!

In please with GTE

Yessir!

Put me on as a maybe in LMP2 :thumbsup:

Maybe it is!

Sign me in, please. GTE class. Thanks :)

Ooorah!

Absolutely not sure that I'll be at home early enough but as long as there are enough spots, I'd take an lmp2 please!

Arghs.. I want to race with you guys so badly :inlove:

Still Spürburgring? We got plenty of spots. If we for some reason would get a tonne of entries tomorrow, we can go over the 38 in OP, just swap out Spa with Spa Endurance (for more garage spots). 38 is not the server limit, so no issues there!

Another LMayPe then! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes