rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Silverstone - Fri 10 Jul 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the fun race yesterday guys!

And apologies for the Ferrari I took out while passing on the outside at Farm.
@Daiman Patel for organizing the event.
:thumbsup:That was me in the Ferrari, no worries I know that it was not intentional. It can be difficult judging the speed of others in a multi class race. It did mean that my goal of catching @Roy Magnes just ahead of me was over but overall it was a great race and I'm looking forward to the next one.

:thumbsup:That was me in the Ferrari, no worries I know that it was not intentional. It can be difficult judging the speed of others in a multi class race. It did mean that my goal of catching @Roy Magnes just ahead of me was over but overall it was a great race and I'm looking forward to the next one.
I did wonder where you went there!
My first time using the Ferrari, and as with the other races with these cars I was strong in the first half of the race, but as the tires started to loose a bit of grip I started dropping time and confidence.
Still had a good time, but I might go for a different car for the next race too. Variety is the spice of life :)

Yes it was a connection issue just before the end of the first download try, don't know why.
Second try finished with succes but now I have this message when trying to rejoin the server (when it was still up) : "Mod could not be installed. Error trying to install MOD. Try manual installation".

But in rfactor launcher, package is marked as "installed" and all button "install" & "uninstall" are grey.
I don't understand what "MOD" refer to? (Question is not necessarily for you Daiman, I know you have not a lot of time for that ;))
@Daniel R. experienced the same issue, and found himself having to reinstall the game... I'm just wondering if there might be a better and / or easier way to resolve the problem. Might be worth posting in the Studio 397 forums; ask if anybody else has come across this very bizarre issue, and has any ideas about why it might be occurring and how to solve it.

@Daniel R. experienced the same issue, and found himself having to reinstall the game... I'm just wondering if there might be a better and / or easier way to resolve the problem. Might be worth posting in the Studio 397 forums; ask if anybody else has come across this very bizarre issue, and has any ideas about why it might be occurring and how to solve it.

Thanks Daiman, I will do if I don't find by myself.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%