AC Russell Alexis @ Longford 67 - 28 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley, I don't know if this the right place or time to ask, but I'm going to ask anyway :whistling: Given the low turnout for both the classic & historic races in the last few weeks, is it possible to have a discussion about bringing back the Mazda mx5 Cup (or something similar) races to a Wednesday night?
I'd agree with that Patrick, I really miss the Ginetta (GT4 races anyway) and BMW 235i Racing.

Never made a setup from scratch (usually downloaded and change to my liking), so hope this helps anyone that needs a hand.

I think it makes it a bit more predictable - but beauty is in eye of the beholder:p I've gone one up on diff and reduced 4th gear from the attached setup, you'll lose acceleration but get slightly more top speed, a couple of 10ths difference maybe... Brake bias/power, tyre pressures, all personal choice of course ;)

Attachments

• Longford Alexis Corner jp.ini
    991 bytes · Views: 107
Last edited:
Never made a setup from scratch (usually downloaded and change to my liking), so hope this helps anyone that needs a hand.

I think it makes it a bit more predictable - but beauty is in eye of the beholder:p I've gone one up on diff and reduced 4th gear from the attached setup, you'll lose acceleration but get slightly more top speed, a couple of 10ths difference maybe... Brake bias/power, tyre pressures, all personal choice of course ;)

Thanks John will certainly be giving it a try :thumbsup:

Lost connection in Race 2 it seems..............

Yeah I see Leave ...shame that the grid was so low, one mistake and you was running on ur own, I did not want to cancel it, because the car deserves so much more. I will use her again after the Holidays and hot weather has disappeared...she deserves a full grid:thumbsup:

Thanks for the race, had some good battles. Found myself In pole position in race 2 due to reverse grid, made a total bum of that...wheel spin into the fence :mad::mad::mad:

Cograds to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and congrads to all those that stuck it out :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to see you all next week at Hockenheimring 1988, should be a great event if we manage to get a good grid size :thumbsup:

Another crap race for me, with a crash from the PC, a repair attempt, thought i had fixed it before the
race.
Then crashed in qualifying, a repair and another go for the race, managed a couple of laps, crashed again. Gave up at that point.:(
I think these temperature are getting to my PC. :mad:
Really enjoyed driving this car, I don’t think the car had the same feeling about me.:(
Well done to the podium, who ever they were.:rolleyes:
Thank you you for the event Craig, should have been better supported, bit of a cheek coming
from someone ne who only managed two laps.:roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks for tonight @Craig Dunkley , sorry the turnout wasn't so good, and you're right, this car needs a another go, maybe somewhere with more corner variation? (Made for Cadwell!?) The two fast left handers over the bridge at Longford gave an indication of how much sideways fun could be had;)

Thanks also to all for tonight's fun, race 1 I couldn't close the gap to @Ronnie Böhme and couldn't increase it from @Stig Bidstrup , sweaty times:ninja: Race 2 lots of people had problems and didn't finish so the win is OK, though not realistic... but I'll take it anyway:roflmao::laugh:

Looking forward to Hockenheim:D

Last edited:
Damn i lost this one, ive only seen now. Been really busy lately, but this combos are definetly my thing. Will pay closer attention to upcoming events.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back