Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

GTR2 RunAff?

Does anyone know where I can download RunAff tool for gtr2? All the other tools(Bill2 processor manager) have not made much difference so I'm really disappointed as the FPS is still low. I came back to gtr2 as I'd like to run the SPA with 60 cars on it as I can't do it with ACC offline.

Jempy

Premium
Crew Chief with GTR2 has a process manager ... why not try it ?
You'll get a good result with it but I don't know if it is better than Bill2's Process Manager .... I use both ( Steam version with 10th Anniversary Patch with Crew Chief and GTR2 original version without it ) ... and I get good results with both of them seeing no great differences.

This helps to get better results but it's of course always relying on your PC components CPU and GPU.
If PC specs are low ... it will help but will not do miracles.

Crew Chief with GTR2 has a process manager ... why not try it ?
You'll get a good result with it but I don't know if it is better than Bill2's Process Manager .... I use both ( Steam version with 10th Anniversary Patch with Crew Chief and GTR2 original version without it ) ... and I get good results with both of them seeing no great differences.

This helps to get better results but it's of course always relying on your PC components CPU and GPU.
If PC specs are low ... it will help but will not do miracles.
I'm trying to run it on my laptop, ryzen 5 3550h, gtx1650

I found the problem. The low fps was being caused by the headlights. I turned them down and fps was awesome. I wonder why
Headlights in gtr2 can be labor intensive for gtr2 32 bit program.
The more cars the more your cpu have to work. Besides every other calculation gtr2 needs to make.

Gtr2 will never use the full potential of 64 bit/multi core.

So it runs best on a cpu with a high single core clock speed