Resource icon

Skins RSS Formula Tyre config for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights 1.0600001

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jach updated RSS Formula Tyre config for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights with a new update entry:

2 more configs for Formula Hybrid 2019 & small tweak

Add two rss_formula_hrbrid_2019.ini. You can use the default one (C2 C3 C4) or choose one of the 3 configs (C1 C2 C3, C2 C3 C4 and C3 C4 C5) in the sub folder.
really hope TyreFX will one day support one config file for different tracks:rolleyes:
W2ZSsSI.png

Tweaked come settings according to RSS official configs.
Code:
DAMAGE_GRAIN_GAIN=15
changed to
Code:
DAMAGE_GRAIN_GAIN=5.5

Read the rest of this update entry...

You know if you remove this line will use the script correctly,
the new values for instance 5.5 and such,
with that line there its loading the f1_tyre_damage would need changing inside that one also.
I removed these lines.
43899839424b301e89a6a51ec5cc3524.png

You know if you remove this line will use the script correctly,
the new values for instance 5.5 and such,
with that line there its loading the f1_tyre_damage would need changing inside that one also.
I removed these lines.
43899839424b301e89a6a51ec5cc3524.png
My carelessness.
I thought that will overwrite the [include] so didn't care about that

I believe if that include is there it uses those settings not these particular config ones,
I mean maybe test it 1st :D
Yeah I should have tested... the original configs by llja(or someone) have both F1_tyre_damage.ini included and those scrips which made me "convinced":rolleyes:

Are the F138 tyres compatible to the F1 2013 offline mod of AC???
Sorry I didn't notice your question until just now:rolleyes:The anawer is yes they use the same tyre textures(if you check it in cm custom showroom you'll find it) So the configs for FO2013 (both online and offline) cars can just be
Code:
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = ks_ferrari_f138.ini
(or just use the auto dowmload function of CM now:) and there you have it

Sorry I didn't notice your question until just now:rolleyes:The anawer is yes they use the same tyre textures(if you check it in cm custom showroom you'll find it) So the configs for FO2013 (both online and offline) cars can just be
Code:
[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = ks_ferrari_f138.ini
(or just use the auto dowmload function of CM now:) and there you have it
Thank you man!!!!

Is there a way to only enable the red, yeelow and white compound colors like in the 2019 season for my formula hybrid 2019. Since there were different config files like C3 C4 C5 I assumed that it already worked like that, but changing the config file wont do anything. Any help would be appreciated

Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\cars? I dont have a cars folder in the extension one. Theres only one in the cfg one for me.

Jach updated RSS Formula Tyre config for Shaders Patch - Dynamic Lights with a new update entry:

Simplified Intallation

Basically if you've got it working already then there's no need to download this update.
To simplify the installation I decided to stop placing .ini files to "Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\cars" as ac's extension folder now has a lower-priority "loaded" folder.
Now the installation is just a one-time copy.
Just copy the extension folder to accettocorsa's root folder.
Also I deleted .ini files' included "common/f1_tyre_damage.ini" as CC mentioned (I thought it would be...

Works awesome! I dig it a lot, although I would humbly request you remove conflicting installation instructions from the description. I was kind of confused at first, but then i read the very top line "Copy to assettocorsa/extensions", ignored the rest, and voila, worked like a charm.

Also, a suggestion: the Formula Hybrid 2019 was using reds for the ultrasoft and soft tires, which is a pretty good way of handling the color differences between this year and last, but...i liked the rainbow tires, so I changed the ini to use at least 5 of them instead of re-using the red for the softer compounds. Maybe it would make sense to you to include this 2018-tires ini as an option, along with a bit of a readme at the root of the archive?
Code:
[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C5]
TXDIFFUSE=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::US.dds
TXBLUR=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::US_Blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C4]
TXDIFFUSE=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::SS.dds
TXBLUR=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::SS_Blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C3]
TXDIFFUSE=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::S.dds
TXBLUR=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::S_Blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C2]
TXDIFFUSE=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::M.dds
TXBLUR=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::M_Blur.dds

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C1]
TXDIFFUSE=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::H.dds
TXBLUR=cars\rss\rss_formula_hybrid.zip::H_Blur.dds
Thanks for this, good work in any case! Definitely adds a very nice touch to this excellent collection.

Temporary solution for CSP 0.1.35

Looks like there's a bug that prevents the patch from loading textures whose directories contain "\r", so the solution for now is to change the texture file name and directory.
If you're using this version of CSP (natürlich, not recommended:rolleyes:), you can download this update, extract "extension" in RSS_Tyre_Colour_Config_CSP_0.1.35.7z, into ac's root folder (you'll overwrite the config files).

According to the latest FormulaHybrid2019.ini C1 is white, C2 is yellow and C3 C4 C5 are red. When making a pitstop and changing C3 tyres, yellow ones are fitted to be suddenly changed to red again upon driving off. Bug?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back