RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'

Career RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' 1.0L

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Williams Skin Added - Update to Champs & Tracks file

Champs files updated to reflect that the Williams skin added to Championship thanks to Conguito_

Single file download of tracks updated - Link in readme File

Read the rest of this update entry...

I gotta ask, what's the point of making renamed copies of tracks? Seems kinda redundant having multiple copies of the same track if there is no meaningful difference. Visual or UI changes can be done without a separate copy of the track. Furthermore a different name means it doesn't work online and CM won't update configs and VAO patches.

I gotta ask, what's the point of making renamed copies of tracks? Seems kinda redundant having multiple copies of the same track if there is no meaningful difference. Visual or UI changes can be done without a separate copy of the track. Furthermore a different name means it doesn't work online and CM won't update configs and VAO patches.
Not a problem, sometimes you gotta ask and I appreciate that :thumbsup:.

Having been a newbie in December 2019 arriving late to AC the championships are mainly aimed at similar users to help them get into AC/CM easier as I would expect those with the knowledge to be able to easily make there own.

I don’t always rename but with the F1 tracks there were so many versions (some good, some not so. AI, broken meshes, high cpu use etc) that as a beginner I learnt to rename so I knew which version of the track I needed out of all those downloaded. Baku being just one example.

Also where possible I leave the original authors name in the UI file but once again, its hit and miss with all the versions/adaptions out there and no set naming convention for the updates

The VAO and configs shouldn’t change too much now I imagine (other than rain, grass etc which I already added to a track extension folder) and if they do then by then most users will hopefully know how to locate, download and create there own championships.

Also having checked the configs for certain versions they don’t always get added/updated on GitHub once they become the forgotten tracks.

Finally, eveyone has the option to put their own one together- i'm just sharing what i do to hopefully make life a little bit easier for those who just want to race as a newcomer to AC before it sucks them in to the fantastic, but at times confusing array of mods avaiable :thumbsdown: - After all, freewill allows us the choice to download or not ...No?

Last edited:
Cozy61 updated RSS FH 2021 - F1 2021 Full Season ‘Custom Championship' with a new update entry:

Source of the Nile Skin Pack and Manufacturers Versions

I have added a champs version for TheSourceOfTheNile 'Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack' named '2021 F1 (RSSFH21) SON Season' and an Engine Manufacturers Version for those who wish to use the excellent 'F1 Megapack' sounds from ACFAN named '2021 F1 (RSSFH21) Engine Season' plus the respective race grid peresets.
View attachment 460620View attachment 460621

Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack
[URL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I customized the champ at 25% laps race. I added my custom team against others 20 drivers: me and...Jacques Villeneuve! I remake the starting grid using all skins adding George Russell.
I would like to ask you: Is it possible to diversify the performance of single-seaters based on their real performance despite the use of only one car model? Because at Sakhir I have Tsunoda on pole! :thumbsup:
Thanks for you work!

Hi, I customized the champ at 25% laps race. I added my custom team against others 20 drivers: me and...Jacques Villeneuve! I remake the starting grid using all skins adding George Russell.
I would like to ask you: Is it possible to diversify the performance of single-seaters based on their real performance despite the use of only one car model? Because at Sakhir I have Tsunoda on pole! :thumbsup:
Thanks for you work!
You can change their individual Strength, aggression and ballast in the CM Race Grid if you want

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.