RSS 4 Skin GP Explorer

Skins RSS 4 Skin GP Explorer 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's not horrendous, but also not amazing. The colours clash a little in my opinion, but that's alright.

My bigger issue is the sponsor logos: Instead of spreading them around the car, they're all bunched up on the side of the cockpit where they are barely visible. Place some of them on the sidepods or on the nose.

And a general advice: Always add at least one screenshot to your mods, so people know what they're downloading.
__custom_showroom_1657710322.jpg

It's not horrendous, but also not amazing. The colours clash a little in my opinion, but that's alright.

My bigger issue is the sponsor logos: Instead of spreading them around the car, they're all bunched up on the side of the cockpit where they are barely visible. Place some of them on the sidepods or on the nose.

And a general advice: Always add at least one screenshot to your mods, so people know what they're downloading.
View attachment 581944
En :
Hello! first of all thank you for your review, I will try to fix it in v.02
The livery are not so good, i try to complete this for the future version of the skin
And for the preview, i change this for the v.02!

Fr :

Salut ! Tout d'abord, je te remercie pour ta réponse, je vais essayer d'arranger ça dans là v. 02.
Le skin n'est pas très joli, je vais essayer de le compléter dans les prochaines versions.
Pour la preview, je l'importerais lors de là v. 02 !

aymeric.ist(instagram)

View attachment 581944
The livery is based on this one so not really his fault if the real livery isn't extraordinary :p
1671032612337.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea