RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, good job but some things :

- I don't want to see helmet in showroom, so i replace f312.kn5 with one included in the archive. So ok no more helmet in showroom but many textures errors with f312.kn5 & f312_lodA.kn5 when i launch race.
- Also all leds on steering wheel remain on.
Sorry to hear that you don't like the helmet in the showroom. We thought it was a nice way to show the great work our 2D artists have done in the past creating so many nice helmets.
Unfortunately if you use an older kn5, you will lose also all the other improvements on the 3d mentioned in the release notes. Errors and discrepancies are normal if you use an older version, since we've reworked several parts of the 3D.

• Deleted member 223075

Sorry to hear that you don't like the helmet in the showroom. We thought it was a nice way to show the great work our 2D artists have done in the past creating so many nice helmets.
Unfortunately if you use an older kn5, you will lose also all the other improvements on the 3d mentioned in the release notes. Errors and discrepancies are normal if you use an older version, since we've reworked several parts of the 3D.

Yeah its a good idea but i prefer car mod similar to Kunos. So i need to use an older version, or u can release new .kn5 without Helmet ?

Also for the RPM led no problem in older version (v2.0) but in this new version, in race RPM led don't work (always on).

Yeah its a good idea but i prefer car mod similar to Kunos. So i need to use an older version, or u can release new .kn5 without Helmet ?
no, sorry. this won't happen, since it will require to maintain one more version.
Also for the RPM led no problem in older version (v2.0) but in this new version, in race RPM led don't work (always on).
what do you mean with this? RPM leds light up to the exact RPM number used in the real car.
you can also see this on our introduction video RPM lights are not always on (see from second 10).
By using an older KN5 you might have inconsistencies.

Reckon I will be racing this a lot. Good fun! One issue though,,, the no steering wheel cockpit view is broken. I get a view from under the car.

Thanks for the mod. You guys are top notch. Hats off.

Really enjoy it.

Just have question about up shifting and downshift.

I notice car gets really sketchy when trying to upshift in corner.

For example going gear 2 to 3 in turn will cause back end to spin out easily.

Does this require lift or clutch in?

Reckon I will be racing this a lot. Good fun! One issue though,,, the no steering wheel cockpit view is broken. I get a view from under the car.
can you please send us a screenshot?
I can't reproduce the issue. I've tried all the F1 and F6 cameras.

We had indeed this issue in v2.0.
Can you please make sure you've unpacked the package in AC root folder. In particular check that the data.acd is from 04/12/2016.

Thanks

can you please send us a screenshot?
I can't reproduce the issue. I've tried all the F1 and F6 cameras.

We had indeed this issue in v2.0.
Can you please make sure you've unpacked the package in AC root folder. In particular check that the data.acd is from 04/12/2016.

Thanks
also please verify that you don't have dallara_f312 user setting here.
{Documents}\Assetto Corsa\cfg\cars

Those are eventually generated by the app Onboard settings. See release notes for more details.

Thanks for the mod. You guys are top notch. Hats off.

Really enjoy it.

Just have question about up shifting and downshift.

I notice car gets really sketchy when trying to upshift in corner.

For example going gear 2 to 3 in turn will cause back end to spin out easily.

Does this require lift or clutch in?
In real life they use clutch only on the start. Few times also downshifting to very low gears (second), if I recall correctly. Definitely not in acceleration.
Those car can be tricky in acceleration, especially at low speed in a corner exit.
Check this video at second 35. Actually don't miss the full video. Really brave move from Tristan!

I've just tried the mod for a quick race at Brands Hatch, 93% difficulty, green track, 18 AI: a couple of AI always spin in the middle of the grip, causing the second half of the group to basically lose any chance to compete for the race.
If you have some time, please have a look at what it giving them problems. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%