RSR Formula 3

Cars RSR Formula 3 v4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
v.3.0 in 2016 at least?

Sounds skidding and opponents aren't working, you can not know well when you lose grip without that sound.

Regards! :)

You are absolutely right, Andreas. I feel really sorry for not giving any updates on the release until today.

When I wrote that the new release was coming soon, the plan was to release within a week. The car was ready at that time, and we were just working the finishing touches.
After that I had a nice idea on the aero, and I started working on it and that took more than expected due to some issues and the fact that I didn't have so much time available.

With the new 1.9 we have something more we need to verify on tyres (New camber grip variation formula introduced in v1.9), but unfortunately I just have no time to have a look at it right now. I'm not happy about it as well since I really wanted to push this update out as soon as possible, but I rather wait than releasing a package we are not fully happy with.

We are also waiting for our sound designer to update the car sounds, but he is very busy as well, unfortunately, so we have not idea on when it can be ready. Anyway, as soon as we will receive the sound update we will publish it.

From all of us our sincere apologies for the delay and the lack of clear communications.

You are absolutely right, Andreas. I feel really sorry for not giving any updates on the release until today.

When I wrote that the new release was coming soon, the plan was to release within a week. The car was ready at that time, and we were just working the finishing touches.
After that I had a nice idea on the aero, and I started working on it and that took more than expected due to some issues and the fact that I didn't have so much time available.

With the new 1.9 we have something more we need to verify on tyres (New camber grip variation formula introduced in v1.9), but unfortunately I just have no time to have a look at it right now. I'm not happy about it as well since I really wanted to push this update out as soon as possible, but I rather wait than releasing a package we are not fully happy with.

We are also waiting for our sound designer to update the car sounds, but he is very busy as well, unfortunately, so we have not idea on when it can be ready. Anyway, as soon as we will receive the sound update we will publish it.

From all of us our sincere apologies for the delay and the lack of clear communications.
Andrea, no need to worry about the camber formula; to my knowledge it is the exact same until you get to very high angles.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the new formula is giving practically the same values of the previous in normal conditions.
Our car by design run with high caster, therefore the camber change is an important factor. Turning the wheel there is a huge difference between internal and external front tyres. We notice that, with the new formula, the car feels different at the wheel in some conditions, so we definitely need to have a look at what's going on.

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, the new formula is giving practically the same values of the previous in normal conditions.
Our car by design run with high caster, therefore the camber change is an important factor. Turning the wheel there is a huge difference between internal and external front tyres. We notice that, with the new formula, the car feels different at the wheel in some conditions, so we definitely need to have a look at what's going on.
That's not the new formula, it's the corrected calculation. Before, the inner front had too much grip.

Andrea Lojelo updated RSR Formula 3 with a new update entry:

RSR Formula 3 v3.0

RSR Formula 3 v3.0

3D Model
Improved 3D and shaders
Added chromo, opaque and metallic effect (thanks to Marco Calesella for his help)
Several parts completely remodeled:
  • rear wing
  • rear diffuser
  • tyre profile (the thread is now much more visible)
  • steering wheel is now fully modeled in 3D. Small bolts, display screen and so on.
  • rear light is now also remodeled in 3D. The rear light is now blinking in the pitlane
  • new tiny details on the interior

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 223075

Ok, good job but some things :

- I don't want to see helmet in showroom, so i replace f312.kn5 with one included in the archive. So ok no more helmet in showroom but many textures errors with f312.kn5 & f312_lodA.kn5 when i launch race.
- Also all leds on steering wheel remain on.

Here's an updated pack of kunos style previews, both for the included skins on V3 and the older V2 skinpack now with helmet on preview:
link
preview.jpg preview_pack.jpg
Nowadays anyone can generate these with ease, but here's for anyone who still requires them.

Edit: Base previews updated for v3.1. Skinpack v2.0 previews are the same, because model wasn't changed.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing