Round 3 - Monza

Q 17
R 12

Man, was that a frustrating experience! Just couldn't find a good lap in quali, however my PB would still have only put me up to 12th if I was lucky so I guess no real dramas there.

I managed to escape the turn one collisions and ended up behind @Ashley Cowan and @Justin talent and co. Managed to hold on to them up until lap 9 when they were ahem "blocking the road" so I had to back off as I knew that going into ascari with them and Aiden was not going to work. After that I kept making small mistakes and kept slipping back into @Wayne Flint's clutches. Then I made a big error and went wide into ascari, bounced back onto track, unfortunately into Waynes car. I then saw a flash of yellow behind me going off which turned out to be @Fred Locklear. So sorry guys :(

After that It was pretty much me on my own apart from a few laps with Justin again after he had gone off.

Stoked that that race is over!

congrats too the pods and matheus on his first points , my race did not start very well i was hit on the first chicane by tobi sending me in too the gravel pit and causing me damage thought i gave him plenty of room so not sure whether it was lag or not , then i had a few good laps with dodging cars with jack behind me ,then a nice few laps with wayne , so just glad too get it home, because i did not like this car on this track at all ,but i love monza cheers too chris and tony again

Q:1
R: FAIL

I pushed a little wide on the exit of the 2nd lesbo and didn't want to open up the steering and go over the white line so kept too much lock in it.. as it loaded up the rear on the turf it snapped into oversteer and I lost it. Looking at it in the replay I was already over so I should have just straight lined it and taken it as penalty. I can't complain as it is only the 2nd race I have lost in the last year from a driving mistake.

Great job @Sun Levi on the win and @Duke on a point on debut.

Yes mate as long as 120mm fan will fit on case which it should
For info tony,

Pulled cpu fan out, cleaned up and refitted using new paste( good quality one) started up and switched asus suite iii ,on , cpu now sitting at 28c , run heaven benchmark, goes to 35-38c top, GPU good, .
Left asus suite iii, running in background, and afterburner for GPU, not o/c.
Ran assetto corsa, full everything. 2-3 laps at spa,( your server not ready I assume). Shadow play running,
FPS 220,
Not stuttering, no freezes so far?
Checked temps, half of yesterday.
Another thing, fans are quite as mouse, NEVER had that, always been running noisy, and they are running.
Thinking its solved??:) CPU SO COLD I COULD LICK IT! (But I won't I have a wife)

congrats too the pods and matheus on his first points , my race did not start very well i was hit on the first chicane by tobi sending me in too the gravel pit and causing me damage thought i gave him plenty of room so not sure whether it was lag or not , then i had a few good laps with dodging cars with jack behind me ,then a nice few laps with wayne , so just glad too get it home, because i did not like this car on this track at all ,but i love monza cheers too chris and tony again
My apologies for ruining your race Noel :(
No lag involved, I just didn't manage to take the corner any tighter. In retrospect it might have been better to cut it.

Extremely lucky race for me, bad luck @RenZ_ you were simply faster than me once again ;) Early on I was pushing hard but just couldn't get close to you :cool::p Looking forward to the next round, hopefully I'll have the pace to at least stay close to you :thumbsup:

3_zps0tkiok9p.jpg~original

Extremely lucky race for me, bad luck @RenZ_ you were simply faster than me once again ;) Early on I was pushing hard but just couldn't get close to you :cool::p Looking forward to the next round, hopefully I'll have the pace to at least stay close to you :thumbsup:

3_zps0tkiok9p.jpg~original
Great shots there Sun :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Double points confirmed @Duke :D

A slight bit disappointed, without Matheus crashing into me and my self-induced spin I could have snatched 4th or 5th with this flood of penalties.

Lol still wouldn't have helped me, the rule of pit lane exit in racing is there to save lives, not sure if I can kill anyone in a simulator so its a dumb rule lol, but I accept its in place so I'm all good with the penalty. I think if you affect someone's quail then hit me with a penalty but just cause we cross a line which has zero effect on anyones race then what's the big deal? . I will try and get my brain in gear for the next one but my focus is always on the track map and respecting guys quail time not a stupid white line

Lol still wouldn't have helped me, the rule of pit lane exit in racing is there to save lives, not sure if I can kill anyone in a simulator so its a dumb rule lol, but I accept its in place so I'm all good with the penalty. I think if you affect someone's quail then hit me with a penalty but just cause we cross a line which has zero effect on anyones race then what's the big deal? . I will try and get my brain in gear for the next one but my focus is always on the track map and respecting guys quail time not a stupid white line
Yeah I hear you,thought the same in the last round for me however the chief warned us I guess....but thanks for the 2 points anyway !!:cool:

Yeah I hear you,thought the same in the last round for me however the chief warned us I guess....but thanks for the 2 points anyway !!:cool:
Oh only 2 points that's not so bad lol. Dont get me wrong I knew the rule and accept the penalty just think it's a dumb rule in sim racing. I got the same time penalty for causing zero effect on any other driver as someone got for causing an accident that's all I'm saying

Yep for sure. It's very hard for Chris to make up penalties which cover all the things which happen too I guess. Especially when you are trying to declare them upfront so we can have an idea what's going on and therefore take out some of the arguments. Otherwise you could have the farce which developed with the Europeans in the BMW 235I league where they all complained they didn't know what was going on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back