AC Round 23 of 23 Formula Agile@Abu Dhabi, Thu, 30th Nov 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
mexico-jpg.702566

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On 23rd of November, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive in Abu Dhabi for the final round of our championship. In case you don't have the track, there will be an "Install missing content" button in Content Manager for you. Click it, and after the download choose to install from the usual green menu in the top right corner. Join the practice server for some quick laps!

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: 2x25 min with reversed grid.

Further info (like weather etc.) can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Las Vegas event area.

Practice server is up!

Also, Click here to see the current standings in the championship (work in progress at the moment).

Last edited:
@abecede Markus, I needed the thread for my post to Yannik for this weeks news item.

If you want something to change, please let me know.

I'm assuming it's canceled. If it needs to be rescheduled, please not next Thursday. I do not have time then. I suggest December 7th. So only if...

On emperor it shows this:
1700774017996.png

It looks like it has gone wrong this time because last time on Vegas wasn't configured correctly. So the Abu Dhabi couldn't start because the Vegas race wasn't finished according to Emperor.

Anyway, I've rescheduled Abu Dhabi now for next week if that's ok for you.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.