AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup (Live Stream) @ Imola - Friday April 14, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i'm so astonished that i didn't sign up as i was intend to do. so pls sign me in (but the league below Jose and the guys in front of him :) ).
hape

Last edited:
What is that??? Never seen such a great video and driving. If this is the rookie league i'm in nowhere. But i could learn (or better see howto) the driving technique you are using gas and brake - very impressive. So this is for sure a few leagues above mine.
Also the part of the rig you can see in the video is very nice.
thx a lot for sharing this (also the making of this video is impressive)
hape

Hi hape,
Thanks a lot for your kind words and for watching the video!
My channel is an attempt to document the state of the art of simracing... With my limitations both in hardware and driving skills (lol). I've improved a lot in the last 2.5 years since I started this passion... But there is still a long way to go (which adds to the fun).

I'm sure @Bram will reinforce the message about how this league is welcoming everybody. I can say it is great fun. You always learn from someone. And people are very clean (...only genuine accidents as far as I can see).

All the best.

Last edited:
Getting closer to that magic number for a second server guys, nice one :thumbsup:

Please do hurry and sign up if you are considering this event, the more people we get signed up early the more it attracts others to follow in your footsteps!

See you on track guys, looking forward to this one !

Hmmmm i have a 6 hour Endurance race on rf2 at imola in june, hopefully i will be able to learn something from this event. :) im in please! :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back