AC Rookies: Mazda MX5 Cup (Live Stream) @ Imola - Friday April 14, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a suggestion @Bram
Coulf we alternate events? Like have MX5 on friday that errk, next week on wednesday.
Abarth on wedbesday, next week on friday.

Thought about it as i am not avaivble from friday to sunday and thought: Well, even if obly i have the problem, the potential that someone might only to be able to attend one event+car every week is not unlikely.

I am certain the people who have time have no problem with that and the people who have a problem obviously are happy to get differebt cars every week.

So, i am not able to attend on firday evening. Other than that, great service, great events. Abarthy party has been fun everytime

Sure is fella, you are in :) Not as if you need to worry though, I'm cast iron certain we will have 2 full servers for this, at a minimum!

Thanks Paul. Here the race at Magione from my POV. I managed a 1:22:098 that wasn't that awfully off pace compared to Akis that was in a different league altogether... Considering the level of Gasper and Steve, the two overtakes were hard to prepare and execute. Great race all:

Enjoy!

Thanks Paul. Here the race at Magione from my POV. I managed a 1:22:098 that wasn't that awfully off pace compared to Akis that was in a different league altogether... Great race all:
What is that??? Never seen such a great video and driving. If this is the rookie league i'm in nowhere. But i could learn (or better see howto) the driving technique you are using gas and brake - very impressive. So this is for sure a few leagues above mine.
Also the part of the rig you can see in the video is very nice.
thx a lot for sharing this (also the making of this video is impressive)
hape

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back