AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Le Mans - Wednesday 14th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Seems to be interesting with the P2P this time. You can use it 3x in one lap
Mmm, yeah, I think in fact I could probably use it about 9 times in one lap, but I haven't actually put that to the test yet :sneaky:
I must confess that the word "boring" has crossed my mind several times tonight as I drove the circuit for the first time.

Question for @Rupe Wilson - does the race server have the "extra lap" set or not?
(The config entry is: "RACE_EXTRA_LAP=0 ; if it's a timed race, with 1 the race will not end when the time is over and the leader crosses the line, but the latter will be forced to drive another extra lap.")
I think this may have been what confused me at Mugello as I had expected an extra lap and there wasn't one. At Le Mans it's gonna a make a fairly big difference to fuel load :)

Mmm, yeah, I think in fact I could probably use it about 9 times in one lap, but I haven't actually put that to the test yet :sneaky:
I must confess that the word "boring" has crossed my mind several times tonight as I drove the circuit for the first time.

Question for @Rupe Wilson - does the race server have the "extra lap" set or not?
(The config entry is: "RACE_EXTRA_LAP=0 ; if it's a timed race, with 1 the race will not end when the time is over and the leader crosses the line, but the latter will be forced to drive another extra lap.")
I think this may have been what confused me at Mugello as I had expected an extra lap and there wasn't one. At Le Mans it's gonna a make a fairly big difference to fuel load :)

This is how it looks RACE_EXTRA_LAP=0
We would of said if you needed to do a extra lap in the op as this would mean you may need more fuel ect.
This is predominantly a rookie race so we don't complicate things to much.:)
hope this clears it up:)

:)

This race is all about learning to slipstream and using the P2P button, over the course of the race you will get to use it on the long straights before each chicane, when you use it could be vital, use it to early and you may get re-passed, use it to late and many cars may pass you.. timing is key..
the cars a very stable at high speed,

Remember you can move your car across the track one and back again to defend a position, You can not weave all over the place. keep you car straight in the braking zones,
lets all be nice to each other when on track please.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back