AC Rookies: Audi Sport TT Cup at Le Mans - Wednesday 14th June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Absolutely gutted that I won't be here for this, the slipstreaming and P2P down the straight is going to be brutal, I want to see some videos if it looks as good as I hope.

Never really got into Le Mans but with you guys it will be so much fun!
I am in, please! :):sneaky::inlove:
Sign me up please :sneaky:
Wow, yes yes yes!
Yes pls :) (Now I'll have to actually download the track!)
me please
Me - Best raCING SO FAR!!
yes plzzzzz.
I'm in, this will be my first race on RD :)
I'll give it a go

Super stuff guys adding you all to the list now...#TTLeMans

I'm in, this will be my first race on RD :)

Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, i can see you set your real name in the forum :thumbsup:

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here please read and ask if you are unsure about anything

With thanks Rupe and RD staff..

just shout out if you need any help with anything the drivers and staff are very helpful.:)

I will run a second server if we get 10 or more drivers on race night.. :)
Come on guys its a great response already. I would love to see 2 full servers for this one
Can you imagine this down the Mulsanne straight with P2P
A164834_medium.jpg

Double, triple bubble time, the valves will be through the bonnet...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I did a few laps today to get a first impression on Le Mans (I really don't know the track :ninja:) and what are we supposed to do on the straights? Drinking Coffee, telling Storys from our lifes (or telling the whole biographie), put something on the throttle and going for a pee? :roflmao:
I have to say I got some peace on that straights:inlove:
Seems to be interesting with the P2P this time. You can use it 3x in one lap :geek::)

Remember we will be using the version with the chicane :)
We can expect some slip streaming and overtaking on the long straights and then hard on the brakes for the chicane. Getting your exit speed out of the corners is so important here.
Remember guys you can defend a position once,ie you can move all the way over to the opposite side of the track and back again i don't want to see cars weaving all over the place, just accept cars may be going by, and them you have the chance to do it to them on the next straight.
the push to pass button works great in 5th or 6th gear, not lower. We will do about 5 to 6 laps so plan your usage of them..:)
main thing is to have fun and enjoy the experience..;)

Yep with chicane is better for this car. I think without the engine can make trouble after a few laps.
:confused: Really? I haven't experienced that yet - are you saying that you can damage the engine just by driving at high RPM for a long time? (I had assumed that only downshifts that push it past the limiter could damage it.)

The DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER=15 on the server so we should be ok, i did not try it on 50 or 100%

In HistorX we race at 50% and if you miss a shift or rev it to high in any gear you can blow your engine..
it can be frustrating at times, but it does make you think and take care of your car.
and we still have great racing
Just ask @Allan Ramsbottom

Have it set to high and to many drivers do not finish a race. but on the plus side, drivers do take more care knowing it can be detrimental to their race... Having it set to low and drivers can take advantage of this..
for sure its a fine line. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back