AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Wednesday April 5, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok guy's we have just 6 places remaining then it's 2 full servers once again! The Green Hell awaits.. .:D

Hello please sign me in for my first race :)

Oh sorry Jan forgot to mention, welcome to the Racing Club at RaceDepartment mate! Have a great time and please don't be afraid to ask anything you want to know either here in the race thread, in the general AC forum or on TS during the event, we are all here to help you have the best experience possible :) Have fun buddy :thumbsup:

If my membership payment clears in time could you add me to the start list. If not, i'll have a laugh watching the race!

Thanks Tim and welcome to the club :) I'm sure @Bram can ensure your payment clears in time. I'll add you in anticipation of everything going through.

I assume you are new to racing at RD? If so we hope you enjoy the experience man, feel free to shout up either in here, in the game sub forum or on TS if you need any help and advice with anything, and make sure to check out the club rules (linked on the OP) just to get familiar with things.. oh and have fun fella!

Welcome :)

in pls !! thanks

Hello mate,

Although it's great you want to join us (we want you to join in too :) ) you will need a premium membership first. Please check the link on the OP and if you decide to sign up, please let us know when it's completed and we'll add you to the grid (assuming we have space of course),

Cheers !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back