AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Wednesday April 5, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server 2 looking good now guys, so far we have 42 guys signed up to race over the 2 servers! Just got another 6 places left to go and then it's a full house on both servers, great stuff :)

#greenhelliscomingforyou

I am having real difficulties to get the rear tires above 54 degrees Celsius. I been mucking about the settings so I now have a car that isn't to nervous, the psi pressure seems ok (green = 26-27psi) front and rear, front tires in the green, toe in rear max, camber max, max fuel.... Any ideas would be appreciated

I am having real difficulties to get the rear tires above 54 degrees Celsius. I been mucking about the settings so I now have a car that isn't to nervous, the psi pressure seems ok (green = 26-27psi) front and rear, front tires in the green, toe in rear max, camber max, max fuel.... Any ideas would be appreciated
Seems to work better at around 20 psi, at a normal track like the sprint version of this track on lap 4 the heat in the rear tyre will come ( you can feel it ) so on this version it will probably take 7 kilometres ,then again depends on the grip on the server it will probably be 98-99 % when the race starts, and just a reminder lowering camber at the rear will give you heat a little faster across the entire tyre--but dont get under -1..
And then again :O_o: if it's FIXED setup on the server you dont have to worry about any of this--because then it can't be changed ( only brake balance and ABS or not ) then you just have to stretch your right foot as much as you can and hope for the best :thumbsup::coffee:

Seems to work better at around 20 psi, at a normal track like the sprint version of this track on lap 4 the heat in the rear tyre will come ( you can feel it ) so on this version it will probably take 7 kilometres ,then again depends on the grip on the server it will probably be 98-99 % when the race starts, and just a reminder lowering camber at the rear will give you heat a little faster across the entire tyre--but dont get under -1..
And then again :O_o: if it's FIXED setup on the server you dont have to worry about any of this--because then it can't be changed ( only brake balance and ABS or not ) then you just have to stretch your right foot as much as you can and hope for the best :thumbsup::coffee:

I feel I was a bit unclear in my post regarding the tire pressure. In the setup the fronts have 19psi and rear 21. At about 5km both is in 26-28psi. Rear camber is -1,2 and toe-in 25 and truth to be told; I'm just guessing my way around and reading the description and then trying it out :)

It's totally normal when the rears cool down. Its a frontwheel powered car where all the friction from the steering and the power is on the frontwheels. The rearwheels are just there to simply follow the rest of the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back