AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you for sorting it out though! :thumbsup: And I retired due to my wheel having issues. Its doing strange issues :unsure:
Yep, like when you pushed me so hard that I drifted 300m over the first chicane onto the next straight :roflmao::D:p Never had such a kick in of adrenaline out of nothing! My wheel just instantly turned completely to the maximum out of nothing :speechless:

Yep, like when you pushed me so hard that I drifted 300m over the first chicane onto the next straight :roflmao::D:p Never had such a kick in of adrenaline out of nothing! My wheel just instantly turned completely to the maximum out of nothing :speechless:
That was crazy. That hold was the most amazing thing I have seen in my life (of course everyone now realises im still very young) but wow. Impressive stuff :thumbsup: For that you get a prize. Here's a wonderful coffee :coffee:

I really really enjoyed tonights race. Especially the qually battle with Antonio, I thought I had it sealed when I bettered my lap with .4 of a second to go 14.8, Antonio one-upped me by going 14.7 in the dying minutes of qually. Race was interresting, but because antonio underfueled his car, I could cross the checkered flag w/o a pitstop and ALOT of fuel saving... I ended up with more than half a lap of fuel to spare! :D

I've never raced a race with this dynamic before, and I really hope that Kunos gets their act together and implement some proper management tools for the races, so we can get a propper league going in AC, I'll be up for that, that's for sure!

Looking forward to the next race o/

Well certainly an "interesting" nights racing!

Spun at T1, so ended in last place, which meant a charge to see how many places I could regain.

Finished 8th, so not too bad afterall.

Last edited:
Well certainly an "interesting" nights racing!

Spun at T1, so ended in last place, which meant a charge to see how many places I could regain.

Finished 8th, so not too bad afterall.

My POV :

so YOU are the one who bumped blue abarth into me on first lap! :laugh: 2:36

btw 12. rule of racing club "It's strictly forbidden to record and broadcast teamspeak voice-chat via youtube, twitch and or other media unless you have permission from all the drivers in the session."

Last edited:
btw 12. rule of racing club "It's strictly forbidden to record and broadcast teamspeak voice-chat via youtube, twitch and or other media unless you have permission from all the drivers in the session."
Good to remember that!
Well you have MY permission @ all:)

Do you drive in VR or just head tracking?

Yep I use Oculus Rift - best addition to sim racing ever!

so YOU are the one who bumped blue abarth into me on first lap! :laugh: 2:36

Not sure if you are joking here or not?! but IMO the blue Abarth lost it on the bend and bumped into me first, and bounced off into your path?

About the teamspeak chat - apologies, that's my fault I didn't realise that was the case, but it's never been a problem before (and lots of others seem to do it). I do ensure there is nothing likely to offend before I publish any video, but point noted.

Yeah people really need to stop with that as its a privacy violation indeed if done without disclosing it.

Thanks for the heads up

@Mr Chip please delete that video or make sure to remove all voices

well im not
Not sure if you are joking here or not?! but IMO the blue Abarth lost it on the bend and bumped into me first, and bounced off into your path?
oh i meant, bumped it back into me :p no worries

as to ts recording, im not mad but thats something u should remember

11:40 is my highlight, about that 47year old guy cutting like crazy =D

Last edited:
l003.jpg
great scott! too fast

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back