AC Rookies: Abarth 500 @ Monza - Wednesday 26 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hahaha this was the funniest race I had at Racedepartment!
I was out of fuel after the last chicane and made it over the finish line with 30 km/h :D :D
Great race guys, gonna edit this post and attach my livestreeam when its available!
Edit:
(race starts at 1:50:00)

WHAT. A. RACE. GUYS! First of three races without spinning and booooy that was awesome! Nice fights with you! That end was ridiculous though haha.
I'll be joining server 1, spoke with Bram to confirm
@Eddy_J1 : I am SO GLAD you made it! Who else would have pushed me over finish line?! :D

Anyone have the replay from Server 1? I meant to save it before closing but completely forgot, thanks!
@DeadHead24 yeah I got it, sure! Will see where to upload it tomorrow or do you need it right away?

Oh my, that was interesting race. I finished it cruising to the finish line. :D
CW6huB9.png

Quite an interesting and dramatic race. IT was very clear at the beginning that lift and coast was mandatory to finish the race and my god, definitely it was needed !
Kudos to the 4 blokes we were at the front being the whole race 3-4 seconds apart.

Wow, that was intense, super difficult, and fun! Apparently I have a lot to learn. Any place where I can analyse my sector times or something?

Fix for the Ctrl L not working for showing driver names issue I had: apparently AC automatically sets L for headslights, L, lights, and thus interprets Ctrl L also as L. I had to set headlights to K (and to a button on the DFGT wheel) and now it works.

It was not me mapping this key differently, it was standard. makes sense L for lights, just apparently Kunos forgot that Ctrl L stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back