AMS2 Rookie Race, Formula Inter @ Guapore, Tuesday 23rd May, 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Sign me in, please!!

By the way, I usually calculate how much fuel I need for the race with Crew Chief. But for some reason, it's not giving me that data after doing some practice laps. It's strange because it worked fine in races with the Caterham, and I also tried Assetto Competizione yesterday, and it gave me the data as well. Have any of you noticed this too? And while I'm asking, do you have any estimate of how much fuel is needed for the race?

Welcome Alejandro & Fulvio, you're both in.

Regarding fuel usage, some cars have a fuel rate-per-lap readout on the dash, I can't remember if these F Inters do or not. But, what I do each race is calculate the race time in seconds - 20mins = 1,200 seconds and divide by the average laptime in seconds to arrive at the expected laps. Just ask on the server tonight and I'll let you know what I think the laps will be.

Just to remind everyone on the push-to-talk on the rookie Discord.

av1-png.665198

There is also a very useful overlay function where you see who is talking by having a small icon of each member overlayed on to your monitor. Under user settings and below the voice/video setting.
Discord overlay.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back