AMS2 Rookie Race, Formula Inter @ Guapore, Tuesday 23rd May, 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.
This Tuesday's Rookie Race is open to all RD members.
FInter Rook.jpg

Are you new to simracing? Is Online Racing a step you haven't yet taken? Do you fear making mistakes or getting in other people's way on track? Well guess what, Rookie Nights are aimed at you - people new to simracing, or people wary of the wilds of public servers. We want to give you a place to experience the wonderful joy of racing other simracers, people who share your passion and who give clean and respectful racing the highest priority.

We've chosen one of the best racers in AMS2, the entry level open wheeler Formula Inter, and paired it with the fast, flowing Guapore track to provide a stable, drivable experience for all racers, new and old alike.

ss182416RD.jpg

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Rookie Race
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Factory Defaults
Track: Guapore
Cars: Formula Inter

Discord: Join us on the #Rookie AMS2 Discord during the event.

Time Table
Race 1.
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (20 minutes)
Lobby Break
Race 2.
Qualifying:
20:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:05 UTC (20 minutes)
ss175547RD.jpg

Entry List
  1. Redvaliant
  2. thegreatradish
  3. slowserj
  4. Bas Kriesels
  5. Munkyboo
  6. WojtekB
  7. Sanbone
  8. martin.leonardi7
  9. The Almighty Snark
  10. PurgerUK
  11. alpebo
  12. eN1xes
  13. Ruben Cerlem
  14. Eric S
  15. max1966i
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
Wow that's keen! I'll add you now, but be aware that this two weeks away and there will be another Cat race this Tuesday.
Hi Daniel, sorry! Thanks for making me aware. I had a trial round with the Formula Inter and my love for the Cats prevails. Therefore, please excuse the mistake. Could you take me off of the list? Hope to see you again soon on the track. Have a great weekend, Chris

Hi. I would like to participate
Sure thing. First though, you need to fill in your real name in your profile to race on the servers. It's only visible to premium members. Here's where to fill in:
User Real name field.png

Once that's done I'll send you the PM containing the password etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back