AC ROOKIE EVENT (Freemium) Mazda MX5@Nurburgring, Tue 24th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would try and go the old-age pensioner FART pleading:whistling: route with Han
th (3).jpg
and ask for the MX5.

knowing Han of old, it would not get me anywhere with that approach, and then I know what he would put me in

th (4).jpg

Life is so unfair.:(

Last edited:
Let's talk laptimes. What time should I be doing to not be a moving decoration? I love the Nurb, but I've been on it aplenty already and don't particularly need more cruising time.

Is something like xxxx in the realm of sticking with the rest of the class?
As most of us will be in mazda ND, even if you're slow/crash/etc you'll have someone to race, and that's said from experience. Also, this post will get deleted, as posting laptimes is banned (also from own exp :D)

As most of us will be in mazda ND, even if you're slow/crash/etc you'll have someone to race, and that's said from experience. Also, this post will get deleted, as posting laptimes is banned (also from own exp :D)
Yes, please no laptimes before the race. We don't want to discourage anyone. Always, but especially in a Rookie event, it doesn't matter how fast or slow you are. Everyone is welcome as long as they obey our rules. On top of that I can proudly say that all drivers in this community are respectful and tolerant towards eachother and certainly towards newcomers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.