AC ROOKIE EVENT (Freemium) Mazda MX5@Nurburgring, Tue 24th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Results! Great racing of the new guys!
1674595743138.png

Well done Clem and everyone really, great to see so many new drivers and from what I saw the driving was of a good standard with fairly clean lapping and passing.
Thanks for setting this up Han, and from the post race chat it sounds like the new guys enjoyed some proper , clean and well organised racing.
See you all in a couple of weeks( holiday time). :thumbsup:

Yes, very good race. I like how clean is the people. This time I really was in the race, classified 10, what is very good for my standard but make a lot of mistakes and went out 2 times, hit Dave when breaking... however I enjoyed just fighting with other drivers...
Thank Han for organization

Glad to see this "series" run again and more new faces show up! Its been nice to see our group grow even as AC gets another year older :D

however I enjoyed just fighting with other drivers...
that's what it's all about :) I've had some of my best fights here when I have 0% chance at finishing in the top 5 or 10... or even 15 :p

Hope to see you all around again racing. This is a good group to learn from, both here on the forum and on track with the clean racing. You can actually learn how to go 2 wide through a turn :confused::laugh::thumbsup:

Congrats to the winners and finishers and thanks for putting this together Han. See you all tomorrow, hopefully with less blue flags in my mirror :cautious::roflmao:

good times on the track today. fun race, and for once i didn't get lapped! even finished in the top 10... thanks for going easy on us with those ND Mazdas. you guys will have your revenge tomorrow, no doubt :O_o:

thanks for organizing this confidence-boosting event, and nice driving all around!

Last edited:
I hope there is much more to come
I'm really looking forward to do more races like this
Great you both liked it!

Every Wednesday we have similar events. This one is today: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...zdamx5-motopark-wed-25th-january-2023.254351/

Check out the news item RaceDepartment Weekly Races to see which there are, also for other sims we support. For AC we have 3 events every week.

Excellent event!
Once again thank you everyone, it was great fun, super clean.
Special thanks to Dominic for the nice fight at final laps, I really appreciated that.
See you in the next one!
haha. true, that was fun. i was sure we were going to wind up getting tangled up and wrecking ourselves out of the race, but it was a good battle to the end and we held it together. nice one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back