Resource icon

Cars Rolland-Pilain A22 (1923) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks for the updates, quick note the version number don't increment so an update via Content Manager isn't working automatically.
You seem to add a round of fixes for CSP, so I assume the Pack you added with the cams, fixes and rainFX will be soon be obsolete.

thanks for the updates, quick note the version number don't increment so an update via Content Manager isn't working automatically.
You seem to add a round of fixes for CSP, so I assume the Pack you added with the cams, fixes and rainFX will be soon be obsolete.
Dammit, I knew I'd forget something. Yep, all the previous updates should be included in this, barring the distinct possibility that I forgot to include something...cameras look right, nothing changed in the physics, and the rainfx data.acd is in its own folder, so hopefully the version number is all I forgot.

I'm new to Assetto Corsa and I'm in awe of the 1923 Series of cars. This to my mind is what sim racing should be about - reproducing historical moments, not a hotch-potch of unrelated mods. There are more tin-tops out there than you can poke a stick at and open-wheelers seem to be treated second best. For me real racing cars have no need of windscreen wipers ! I applaud Nicecuppatea for this project. Now, at the risk of sending him howling into the distance, is there any thought about modelling the Benz RH "Tropfenwagan" to make the superb six into a magnificent seven ? This car did compete in the 1923 Italian GP and was a forerunner of the Auto Union and the rear-engined revolution of the sixties. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm new to Assetto Corsa and I'm in awe of the 1923 Series of cars. This to my mind is what sim racing should be about - reproducing historical moments, not a hotch-potch of unrelated mods. There are more tin-tops out there than you can poke a stick at and open-wheelers seem to be treated second best. For me real racing cars have no need of windscreen wipers ! I applaud Nicecuppatea for this project. Now, at the risk of sending him howling into the distance, is there any thought about modelling the Benz RH "Tropfenwagan" to make the superb six into a magnificent seven ? This car did compete in the 1923 Italian GP and was a forerunner of the Auto Union and the rear-engined revolution of the sixties. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I did make a start on the Tropfenwagen but I ended up moving on to the Bugatti 57G for a while and haven't been back yet. Currently having a great time playing Elden Ring, so it might be awhile before I get back to modding.

I did make a start on the Tropfenwagen but I ended up moving on to the Bugatti 57G for a while and haven't been back yet. Currently having a great time playing Elden Ring, so it might be awhile before I get back to modding.

I hope you are bored and done with Elden Ring by now and you are motivated now to have a 2nd look at the Tropfenwagen. :p (what a great car I only learned about recently)
I loved your cars from day one and I just came back to driving them a LOT.
I can safely say that your great work sparked my interest in prewar cars.

I hope you are bored and done with Elden Ring by now and you are motivated now to have a 2nd look at the Tropfenwagen. :p (what a great car I only learned about recently)
I loved your cars from day one and I just came back to driving them a LOT.
I can safely say that your great work sparked my interest in prewar cars.
I did get bored (eventually) with Elden Ring, but then I found Baldur's Gate 3!

I think, because I'm not into racing online, I got to the point where hot lapping or AI racing just wasn't fun any more and I wanted to do something different. Although, I still do enjoy making models a hell of a lot.

Glad you enjoyed the cars though. I started out just wanting to mess about with Blender and see if I could make a mod, and ended up being obsessed with the early Grand Prix's and their cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back