Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Here's the situation. I've started work as of this past Monday, but they haven't given me my own computer yet. I'm using a temporary workstation until that is resolved. I have been told that will not be until next Thursday, 6 Sept. I'm going to work on getting things done anyway, on a temporary basis. Hopefully I can maintain all my documents (spreadsheets, images, etc) and not lose them in this transition. You have all been very patient with me...I just need slightly more time.

For the record, I do have all of Round 3 ready to go except for two players (who have already been PM'd about it). When I get their choices, I'll wrap up Round 3 in the best way I can.

Hey guys. Here's the situation. I've started work as of this past Monday, but they haven't given me my own computer yet. I'm using a temporary workstation until that is resolved. I have been told that will not be until next Thursday, 6 Sept. I'm going to work on getting things done anyway, on a temporary basis. Hopefully I can maintain all my documents (spreadsheets, images, etc) and not lose them in this transition. You have all been very patient with me...I just need slightly more time.

For the record, I do have all of Round 3 ready to go except for two players (who have already been PM'd about it). When I get their choices, I'll wrap up Round 3 in the best way I can.
Email the files to yourself, that way you have them in the ether if all goes wrong

Round 3 Results
Results.jpg

Next matches
Matches.jpg

Round 4 Results
Results.jpg

Next Matchups:
Matches.jpg

Note: I'm again about to be in limbo with my computer. I've been here a full week and I'm supposed to be set up tomorrow, but who knows really? If I can, I'll run Round 5 on Friday, or else it will have to wait til Monday.

It doesn't make much differemce but Company Name's match should be 2-1 instead of 3-0. My last choice was scissors.
Ok thanks for the correction. I'll update the main table on the next Round. And it will make a difference if the playoffs positions are decided by GD.

Two teams need to make selections. I can set the deadline for 9pm GMT today (if I want to be a jerk) or we can all wait until Tuesday.

Haha for setting a deadline (and continue this trend for the rest of the season)
Beer for being a nice guy and just chillin' about it all.

Round 5 Results
Results.jpg

Round 6 Matchups
Matchups.jpg

Do to the 3-0 response in favor of setting a deadline, I will start that immediately. Next choices are due 9pm GMT Tuesday 11 Sept

Round 6 Results
Results.jpg

Round 7 Matches
Matches.jpg

Deadline will be 9pm GMT this Friday.

We are at the halfway point of the season. Four teams at the top of the table have won at least half of their matches. But, mathematically, all teams are still in the fight for the Season 24 Title.

A small poll here concerning the knock-out round which will follow the regular season. I am thinking of a double-elimination tournament for the top 4. Will that be enough? Do you want to see 6 or 8 teams? I've been pretty excited about offering a double-elimination style, because the contenders would be guaranteed at least 2 more games after the season. PM me if you have a real preference, or just go with whatever happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes