Rock, Paper, Scissors Tournament - Season 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Results
The Losers Bracket final match went down to the wire, with a stiff rally from Team Chitoge going for naught. Underdog Majak Daw rises to the challenge and propels himself to the Grand Final vs Team Solomid.

results.jpg

Next Match
matches.jpg

@Milos @Azabadaza
I actually already have both of your entries, so no need to resend them, unless you decide you want to change. I'll give you until tonight so we can wrap this thing up!

OUR CHAMPION
TEAM SOLOMID

TSM_Logo.jpg

Results.jpg

In decisive fashion, Team Solomid and @Milos march on to his second Rock-Paper-Scissors Championship! @Milos went undefeated through the bracket, amassing a Goal Differential of 10-to-2!! Despite having been beaten by Majak Daw in the regular season, Team Solomid managed to defeat them twice on their way through the bracket. Congrats to @Azabadaza on second place, his best finish to date in RPS. Also, congrats to third place finisher @kedy89, adding a third podium to his career tally.

Thanks for the season @rubaru and congrats on your victory @Milos
Thanks!

Btw, I've been wanting to run season 25 of this game, but I feel like we've been running the football theme for a while now, and I wanted to make it fortnite/battle royale themed instead (while keeping it simple of course, like this game has always been). If you guys are interested I'll explain the idea :)

Right.
My idea was to have everyone land somewhere on a map where they like (doesn't have to be fortnite, but I'm most familiar with it). There would be chests (loot boxes) scattered across this map, and the player will fight against an AI in an RPS duel to get the loot from this chest.
Players will duel only when they are physically close to each other on the map (there would be a circle pushing everyone to a tightening space), and this would be an RPS match where each win means they made 1 hit on the opponent (the match will be over after one opponent loses all health or after 5 duels). Better weapons would deal more damage and help eliminate the opponent faster.

This is what I think the chests/loot boxes should drop:
For the first 3 duels:
Pistol - 1 hit: 24, 2 hits: 48, 3 hits: 72, 4 hits: 120, 5 hits: 168 (1 win needed versus chest)
Rifle - 1 hit: 30, 2 hits: 60, 3 hits: 120, 4 hits: 180, 5 hits: 200 (2 wins needed versus chest)
Scar - 1 hit: 38, 2 hits: 76, 3 hits: 152, 4 hits: 200 (3 wins needed versus chest)

For the last 2 duels:
1 win - healing
Both wins - shield (extra health, you can have up to 100 health and 100 shield)

All 5 wins and the chest will instead drop an OP weapon:
Sniper - 1 hit: 74, 2 hits: 148, 3 hits: 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%