Robert Kubica

He should be laying in bed with that kind of damage and not walk around, it´s just silly.
Especially when you are a F1 driver with a very small window of opportunity.

Just read that Alonso feels Kubica is the best driver in F1.
I know Kubica has alot of respect among F1 guys for being very tough on track and hard to pass.
He´s a future champ no doubt if he can recover from the injuries.

:)

I've learned to pay attention to about half of what Alonso says.
In October/November, he said Hamilton was the best driver in F1. In May he said that Button was the best driver in F1.

I guess it might be a blessing in disguise. He might've rushed his recovery, and gotten really hurt, or not up to his potential, whatever is left. Now he's gonna have more time to get stronger, this accident sure put out there that he's not strong enough yet. I'm hoping he can make a comeback. This mofo is like Frankenstein, although he looks like Nosferatu.

Google it. Can't remember when it was exactly.

Cant find anything on Alonso claiming Button is the best, i did however find this about Hamilton from Alonso,

Q: Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso recently paid you a huge compliment, saying that he believes you are the only driver in the field who can win races with a car that is not as competitive as the best car on the grid. He said he will be watching you during the winter tests…
LH:
I am honoured that Fernando is so positive about my qualities, despite this season and the differences that we had. Our relationship has got a lot stronger and the respect that we have for each other is much stronger. It is great to see that he has come out with these compliments, as I have also always said that he is one of the best drivers. So in general it is really good to hear that I have received support from other drivers as well.

Not actually saying he is the best. Just that he has incredible talent.

This also proves that the whole "Alonso and Hamilton hate each other" is complete bull and has always been.
Alonso had problems with Mclaren, not Hamilton.

Here´s a very interesting article on why Kubica possibly is the best driver in F1, like Alonso mentioned.

In short there are three proper driver-tracks on the calendar. At these three it´s more about the driver then at other tracks.
In all those three tracks, Kubica managed to place the car on either the front row, or the second row.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/9080455.stm

I truly hope his injuries get fixed, they kick out the little dwarf by the name of Massa and then write Kubica on the Ferrari building. Would be a seriously strong team to have Alonso and Kubica.

Well, Morelli has told media that this was something that hadn't healed as they thought... Is this the only healingprocess that don't goes as planned?
He also said that 2012 is finished from a racing point of view.

To everyone sayng he shouldn't do this or that.
I think Kubica is perfectly capable of making his own decisions, breaking a leg while walking one ice is hardly something you expect to happen neither is it common as I have walked my whole life not breaking a leg on it.

Well the problem is that he´s just had a piece of metal slice half his arm and leg open..
Usually or logically you would want to take it a bit easier and maybe just stay at home or at the gymnast in order to maximise recovery.

Hell i don´t even know how people manage to break a leg while walking on ice..

robert-kubica-01-789.jpg

The long-term rumours of Robert Kubica's move to Ferrari have been given more fuel this week as it has been reported that the Pole is due to test in a Ferrari F10 in June this year.

Kubica, who has been side-lined from the sport since February 2011 following a terrible rally accident, is reportedly progressing well with recovery, despite a slip and fall on ice in early January.

The 27-year-old is hoping to get back behind the wheel of an F1 simulator in April if all goes well, and following that, the real-deal, which is reportedly where Ferrari come into the picture.

According to Italian news publication, Omnicourse, Kubica has signed a letter of intent to join the Maranello-based team in 2013 following a test in a re-configured F10 in June of this year.

The F10 will boast a 1.6 litre, V6 engine - the same powerhouse that we will see fitted into all F1 cars from 2014, this car will be outside of test-ban regulations which will allow Robert to put in some serious miles.

The Pole is expected to take it steady to start with, slowly building up strength and confidence behind the wheel once again. Could we see Kubica return to F1 with Ferrari - the jury is still out!

source

The F10 will boast a 1.6 litre, V6 engine - the same powerhouse that we will see fitted into all F1 cars from 2014, this car will be outside of test-ban regulations which will allow Robert to put in some serious miles.

Is this not trying to get the jump on other teams with data for the new engines?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%