Road America

Tracks Road America 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I really can't wait to try this out, but for whatever reason I can't get it to work.
I dont even have BLM Lights installed and I deleted the files you proposed, and now it just crashes instead of the Race Cancelled splash screen. Not sure whats going on.
Can you attach the games log file?

I really can't wait to try this out, but for whatever reason I can't get it to work.
I dont even have BLM Lights installed and I deleted the files you proposed, and now it just crashes instead of the Race Cancelled splash screen. Not sure whats going on.
This has been an odd issue for sure. First what version of CSP are you on?

Two things to try. Disable all apps and see if it loads. If it still doesn't try renaming the extension folder inside the track folder.

This has been an odd issue for sure. First what version of CSP are you on?

Two things to try. Disable all apps and see if it loads. If it still doesn't try renaming the extension folder inside the track folder.
I'm on 1.46. And I'll try that and get back to you.

Edit: Okay it loaded with no apps active. Gonna try and narrow down which app is causing a conflict.

• Deleted member 197115

Somehow it's relatively bright comparing to other tracks, like 10% of pp_filter_brightness over. And tarmac even at lowered brightness is blinding white to the point of discomfort.

Same here. No BLM Lights. I get a Windows error stating, "ACS.exe has stopped working." Other tracks load as usual. Using the latest CSP. I grew up 20 miles from Elkhart Lake.

FWIW i'm the one from the beta group that also had this issue... and for me, latest BLM Lights, latest SOL and latest CSP, this track crashes with the AI folder but loads and runs fine if I delete it, even with all of the "problematic" apps running.

Z1AsZp7.jpg

• Deleted member 197115

Which PP filter are you using?
SOL_Extra sky_preset 3. Comparing to 3.6 it's way too bright, even Laguna Seca (the brightest one) has darker tarmac and overall brightness.

It is wonderful! Sol was the culprit. I have an older version. It's beautiful! The road feel is great! I'll update Sol after eating.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.