Tracks Road America

I think somewhere between the two would be ideal. I think generally even the Kunos 3D grass is a bit too long. It needs to be half the height or have more variance to be totally convincing.
It can be made shorter. I'm not spending too much time on it right now since it's not released yet. The beauty of it is that it just takes a few number changes to change everything. It can be made much shorter and still look good.

Also realize this is a still shot. At speed you barely notice it other than the shadows have a nice roughness to them when compared to straight 2D.

I´ve just seen this thread. Road America is one of my favourite tracks, and LilSki is my favourite Assetto Corsa track modder. This combination is going to be fantastic.

Any idea on when the first public releases of the track will be ready?

So John and I have been busy these past few weeks trying to knock out Road America for an initial release by the end of this week. The main motivation was I have other personal priorities for the month of May so we wanted to get something out before then.

Some shots as of last night. I expect a bunch to change this week with the addition of crowds and skid marks on track along with general texture tweaks.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_lilski_road_america_27-4-120-10-3-18.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_lilski_road_america_27-4-120-10-4-44.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_lilski_road_america_27-4-120-10-5-25.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_lilski_road_america_27-4-120-10-7-12.jpg

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_rs_lilski_road_america_27-4-120-10-8-19.jpg

So John and I have been busy these past few weeks trying to knock out Road America for an initial release by the end of this week. The main motivation was I have other personal priorities for the month of May so we wanted to get something out before then.

Some shots as of last night. I expect a bunch to change this week with the addition of crowds and skid marks on track along with general texture tweaks.

View attachment 366973

View attachment 366974

View attachment 366976

View attachment 366977

View attachment 366978
April 2019 specification... the most recent allowing us to keep that HenryUSA - guy shooting his rifle - made in America advertisement.

Because... 'Murica :cool:

View attachment 366973

View attachment 366974

View attachment 366976

View attachment 366977

View attachment 366978
Amazing, one of my favourite tracks made by one of my favourite modders!

Last edited:
I literally cannot wait for this to come out this weekend: Right now I am taking strong sedatives so that I remain unconscious until the track’s release.

This track is looking so good! Thank you :)

wtf....awesome! Has this animation an impact on FPS in general? Imagine this would be done for the whole crowd. What an experience this could be.
Thank you for your hard work. Throwing the available version in the bin right now.

wtf....awesome! Has this animation an impact on FPS in general? Imagine this would be done for the whole crowd. What an experience this could be.
Thank you for your hard work. Throwing the available version in the bin right now.
None that I could tell , but right now its 10 or so models, on 3 pre-recorded ksanim files. I'm sure more animations will use a bit of CPU headroom I would think

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back